DragonRoost

Are You A Member Yet?

Our community is a fun filled place where you can come and hang out or talk about things you wanna talk about in particular wether that be games, the Guilds in mmos, Rping threads that u wanna do with friends or how your day has been. we hope you join us and if you don't that's okay. its really nice that you checked us out, so until next time we hope you'll visit again soon.

DragonRoost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here too have fun, Rpg and talk that's just who we are. Its How we live <3

Curious About Shayia?

blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Aries Posts : 7240

Curious About Shayia? Empty Curious About Shayia?

Post  blackcat_100201 Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 am

Curious About Shayia? Shaiya20

First off I'd like too say i love this game its amazing both graphic as well as gameplay if you haven't heard of it you should at least check it out.

Shayia is a 3d Game with cartoony animeish characters and you can play either the light side or the darkside.

it has gotta be clearly my fav free mmo game out there still too this day and yes... i said Free like it couldn't get any better? It could. you get a variety of mounts and there is usually always someone too play with so if you ever wanna play a free mmo that's lots of fun and you've never tried Shayia you should totally check it out but I'll leave that decision up too you.

Shayia's Main page Link (click me!!!)

if u do check it out i myself am usually on Teos on the lighty side (they are just more friend based from what I've noticed and I'm not a big pvper so i guess it works well for me LOL!) i hope too see you guys online and if not till we meet again my fellow peps.

Curious About Shayia? Shaiya0006-1

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am