DragonRoost

Are You A Member Yet?

Our community is a fun filled place where you can come and hang out or talk about things you wanna talk about in particular wether that be games, the Guilds in mmos, Rping threads that u wanna do with friends or how your day has been. we hope you join us and if you don't that's okay. its really nice that you checked us out, so until next time we hope you'll visit again soon.

DragonRoost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here too have fun, Rpg and talk that's just who we are. Its How we live <3

Rules for Fiesta Thread

blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Aries Posts : 7234

Rules for Fiesta Thread Empty Rules for Fiesta Thread

Post  blackcat_100201 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Rules for Fiesta Thread Hearts

We love our games its a part of who being a gamer is however like all threads out there i hafta put down some sort of rules so here we go.

IF you are talking about the games and the likes:

* i ask that you be polite if people are asking for help or if they are looking for friends or the likes chit chat have fun and most of all lets not be assholes about stupid crap.useful

*2ndly if you have any sights that may help people then this is the place too post them i know that some people are lazy and don't like looking everything up on Google or the wiki pages... i can understand alot of them can be absolutely confusing at times. anyways if you aren't lazy you can post your links or answer questions for peoples your choice entirely.

IF you are Rping:

* if you aren't gonna keep it Pg13 at least write a warning in the topic you create so that we know how graphic you are all gonna post stuff. so if its getting down too sex scenes and the first post says that you aren't allowed too do things like that and only a time skip then respect that persons wishes i understand there is such a thing as too much but still respect the topic creators

* If you are A rusher at least try too write things out and no one liners that drives people crazy its also extremely hard too write for. a good recommendation take the time too write out details that'll make your post more drawn out and Don't Rush it its aggravating seriously people just don't go from just meeting too lovers who can't stand too be away from one another in real life?

I'll update this later if there's more stuff i feel i need too add.

Rules for Fiesta Thread Hearts

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am