DragonRoost

Are You A Member Yet?

Our community is a fun filled place where you can come and hang out or talk about things you wanna talk about in particular wether that be games, the Guilds in mmos, Rping threads that u wanna do with friends or how your day has been. we hope you join us and if you don't that's okay. its really nice that you checked us out, so until next time we hope you'll visit again soon.

DragonRoost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here too have fun, Rpg and talk that's just who we are. Its How we live <3

Curious about PW?

blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Aries Posts : 7269

Curious about PW? Empty Curious about PW?

Post  blackcat_100201 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:32 am

Curious about PW? 2008-11-2302-26-03

Perfect world is a thrillingly gorgeous Free mmo that is pretty amazing. you can customize quite literally Everything about your character on top of that you can fly later on. its an amazingly gorgeous game and if you like being able too customize everything this game is probably as good as it gets in that genre. anyways i tried it out and i loved it.

my only complaints is its a huge game so if you have a comp with a shatty graphics card and you want too feel the full effects of the game my suggestion unless you want a ton of like minute lag is your outta luck there but when i did play it i can officially say on high power it was clearly one of the most beautiful games i have ever played on top of that the lay out of the game itself is pretty easy too follow, but as i had said before... its a very beautiful game and you can customize everything pretty much.

Perfect World Link (Click Me!!!)

not kidding this Game is EPIC! so if you want a beautiful game with nice music then this is totally the game for you.

Curious about PW? 2008-12-0716-48-23

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 am