DragonRoost

Are You A Member Yet?

Our community is a fun filled place where you can come and hang out or talk about things you wanna talk about in particular wether that be games, the Guilds in mmos, Rping threads that u wanna do with friends or how your day has been. we hope you join us and if you don't that's okay. its really nice that you checked us out, so until next time we hope you'll visit again soon.

DragonRoost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here too have fun, Rpg and talk that's just who we are. Its How we live <3

3 posters

Fursona Rping

blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Aries Posts : 7280

Fursona Rping - Page 5 Empty Re: Fursona Rping

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:37 am

Seeing sal nod at her he remarked firmly... ypuve done your homework he remarked intellegently though any dragon would have a hard timw with it... as im a pure blood the urge too resist is really hard he spoke tossing the old sheets too the aide... a dragon loosing control and gling hog wild ia never a good thing km just glad i have much more conteol than most pureblood dragons he remarked...

So cidric?

Ah hes from the depths so i cant say forsure how a foxes smell woukd affect him it mainly depe da on his more prominant and domeneeeing gene it also depe da o. What hes mixed with. But... if anythjnf i thinm he should be fine hs meyNderes too accept thw sheetz from her too place them too his bed also tossi g the blanketz as well if i used any of theze foxxy amellyitems id hafta waah mysf firmly and ur smell isnt botheri g me jts morelike pu.pkins than anythjng he re.Rked tol her firmly with a gentle grin of the sorta too her.

I happe. Too like pumpkin though the smell makes .e crave aome glld hLlows eve seasonal foodz.

----------------

Naughty naughty v only teases haze playfully still its gokd thing i happen roo like naughty

Axel
    Fledgling

Libra Posts : 3800

Post  Axel Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:30 pm

Axel laughed, she helped get the bed set. “I have some random knowledge I travel a lot and end up in places I don’t know why. But you reminded me why I would like to be here. I fall festival times and bring meaning to them. So I think I’m remembered that. Though I feel bad people ran out here. I do like entertainment and I have to say it is most entertaining when the foxes are around.” she spoke sitting on the edge of his bed. Her tail curling around and onto her lap. “So should I take your fireplace, or another room you can show me, or I can make your bed smell like pumpkins.” She spoke poking fun at how he got from someone leaving there scent into his bed. “If you smell like your shirt though Sal you smell good.”

——————-

Citric was happy to make it to his door, he found himself smile he was content and safe before opening his door. Though he froze it was too late he thought he had made safety before he felt a force push onto him. Though he normally could brace it he was balancing with a Fey to his back but then he thought about her and no underwear and even though he knew she was wearing something now that made him lose his concentration and he fell to the ground her on his back. “I’m glad your wearing something underneath” he spoke still dizzy on the floor Fey on his back…..

————-

Haze was looking up and down all over V as he now wandered how to take this corset off, “Is this corset expensive or can I rip it open and off.” he asked slamming it….
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:37 pm

V only laughed dont rip it she remarked revealing her bqck too him.and moving her hair too reveal the sinch and the zipper for loosenin it enough too climb outta it... they are super easy too get outta of u have the temper too remobe them she remarked feelingnhim fumble with the zipper and the sinch he watches her stand up once it waa loosened neough too remove the corset flaunting a black laced bra watching hwr undo her skirt simularly by the connector on the siee seeing him only watch as she was wearing a matching pair of underwear though the gstring she wore left litle too the imagination. What ablut you huh? You gunna make me do all the work she teased haze playfully.

--------

Sal only twitched as he noted her words about him smelling good seeing him only duat himself off a moment or so it swemed he lifted his claws sniffing at his hands and body almost curiously rhough he didnt get why she said he smelled good...

All normal here he remarked noting he smelled of pine and musky sandlewood a wonderful relaxing smell by all means.

As for places too sleep your free too sleep where ever you can even sleep next too me im not shy he remarked also i happen too really luke pumpkins he grimmaced almost thrilledly seeing her almost look away cutely as he tossed the foxxo covers in a hamper too the side hed wash them later. Afterwards approachingnher too take a seat next too her qith a stretch... i can be normal sized human form or even small and unthreatening if u prefear he remarked i really dont take up alot of space unless im in my full sized form but do not worry i have no intentiong of switching roo that form here id crush everything inculding you he remarked firmly as he stood up too move too his closet too take out a pair of leather pants. Almost immeditly changing form seeing her gaze away embarasedly... whoops sry forgot i wasnt wearing anything he remarked as he sighed ubruptly in human form tossing his pants on and browsing this shirts one last time... hmmm lets see.. he remarked touching his chin thoughtfully he pulled out a shirt sorta familiar too what she was wearing now only he filled it so much better all he needed was an eyepatch and a headband and hed make the sexyist of pirates. Sry about that i had just gotten outta the hotaprings and forgot too put something on in human form. My bad he chuckled as he approached too yawn and stretch besides her too take a seat looking at her ome thing she noticed about his human form his emotions really were alot easyier too read and he was significantly less fluffy excwpt for his long dark brown hair witch floofed everywhere. Sweing him.ruffle hia fibgers threw his messy hair a moment in an almist embarsed look.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Sagittarius Posts : 22

Post  PNWFox Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:22 pm

Faye giggles “Hi Citric” she wags her tail back and forth as she sits on him, the lower part of her robe riding up a bit “I thought those two might want some privacy, so I peaced out, then figured that V and Haze would be busy. Just leaving…well you and me hehe” she wiggles around, trying to get comfortable.
    Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:25 pm

Axel squinted her eyes red across her face as her tail went across even being a skully she could express herself. Her tail hiding her face trying not to peak at his sudden change, “My oh my I see that” she spoke letting him change as he seemed to wear the pirate style a shirt close
    to hers fallowed by pants. She tilted her head as he seemed to be showing more expression. “Do I make you nervous? I too have other forms large fox with skull, small fox with skull and nine tails, kitsune of nine tails, and this. Kitsune always with nine tails but the other forms I choose my tails. Though the nine tails makes my spirit magic come out more.” She spoke in thought. Looking back over to him as she reached out to his hair. “I can also be in a form that you feel you like best. Just as long as you comfortable with me. You take on a good looking appearance an any form, so teasing I have to ask. Does size still continue” She laughed though pulling him to her lap as she stroked his hair. “As much as your largest form seems amazing the idea of being smothered by it isn’t” She spoke moving to braid his hair letting him lay in her lap.

—————-

Haze scanned her, “No but I could stare all day! You take on the fancy stuff don’t you.” He spoke surprised by how smooth she could reveal herself though he tried to keep his big eyes drooling self to a minimum at this point. He ripped his vest as the buttons popped off reviling his chest of lean muscle and black fur. He then undid his black dress pants bring those down and off. Happy to be free of clothes sliding onto the bed over V wagging his tail as he gazed at her a moment not afraid to look into her eyes as he crawled over her.

——————

“Well I’m sure they don’t mind company, unless it’s the same situation Haze is trying to get himself into” Citric spoke as he leaned on one elbow Faye being on his back still. “Well this makes me the last pick guy sort of thing” He joked smirking though raising an eyebrow trying not to think of her legs smooth up against his fur and sides. All he wore was overalls and her thighs rubbed on the open sides of his torso. He then bumped her up slightly as she felt her body lift and he got up bumping her enough to get up and her landing up higher his strong arms wrapping around her legs catching her to hold her on his back. Giving her a piggy back ride in the moment as he stood up. His arms muscle flexed slightly to hold her legs suddenly. Though it wasn’t a problem for him in that she seemed
    easy enough to carry for him.

“I have to admit I’m not used to people trying to sneak up on me. I’m usually sneaking up on them, but considering there is the good old saying “Sly as a fox” right?” he looked behind to Faye with a smirk. Walking over as he held her to his back and turned facing away from the bed and letting her go as she bounced on the bed.

He plopped down then and faced her crossing his legs to look at her. “I am good at turning my instincts off so you can roll yourself around in this bed all you want. The only warning here is that I’m sleeping here under the covers and no clothes. I’m a species or hybrid that does not like to sleep with clothes on. I’ll try to get my own set of covers but if you stay here I’m not moving from this bed” He pointed down to the bed. “Though if you two eventually work you scent around several of these rooms and Sal had to deal with it I would laugh my ass off I won’t lie” He spoke grinning the thought was amusing.

Citric then thought, “So this is the first time you met Sal I’m collecting but how did you and V meet?” he thought to ask seeing they must know each other well.

blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:19 pm

Sal only thought about it for a moment. You can use any form your comfortible with im not bothered by you in any sort of the way skullys arnt exactly scary too mw ive seen worse way worse... as for nervous maybe... he spoke his eyes slanting a moment as he listened calmly. And dont get me wrong my size when erect is about the same no matter what form im in though there are some difdwrences he remarked wittyily for example when im in human form my emotions are far easyier too read humans arw a emotional spieces a smile a feown a gesure of distrust or a gesture of love and adoration can all mean more too a human than it does too any of us furred species. I also thpugh a retain my size down there lack my scales after all... humans are basicly super sqwishy meat bags least too most dragons you always hear tales of humans being eatgen by dragons but lets be honest though we could easyily its usually the firat mistake a dragon can make youll be pickintnhuman outta your teeth flr weeks on ends he spoke bitterly hense why i tend too avoid humans as food cow sheep farm animals are more our thing ita not usually a lot for us as one cow could barely sate our hunger but it is food hense why humans do get angey at dragons often as we tend too desimate there herds but tbere are other ways too get enough too state our hunger. Theres a certain rock that many dragons seek out when we make our homes it helps woth our apities easyilt as well as fire producrion or ratger our breath weapon witch ever that may be.

But no the soze pritty muchnstays the same all aroubd he smirked amusedly though while in dragon form i can sheath it away he remarked sewing her place his head in her lap as she continued too speak feelingnher run her dingera into his hair goda it was his one weakness damnit how was it all foxes were able too fihure this out... but she didnt swwm too realize that it was something he reallt enjoyied feeling her braid his hair in certain parts he found his eyes close enjoying rhe feeling of her fibgera doing aomethinf with his hair he really liked this feelingnit was super nice.

And dont worry i make ir a habit of mine not too smother ppl around me even if i dis cjange into my huge foem i would still protect you with my claw but i srill dont wanta tey that at least in this roomeverything would break he remarked seeing him only amile too himself his eyes closed. Us dragons can also make wibgs or a tail appear in our human form so your aware but we geberally do not do this after all... he remarked humans tend too thinkwe are devils instead of dragons.

‐--------

V onlt smiled oh my... she beamed what ever am i too do? She remarked softly her lips curving as she ran her fingers under his chin strokingly as he crawled over her gazing down at her with that yote like expression seeing her onlt grab around his neck in a cure batt of her greenish blue coloeed eyes. And yes of cohrae i like the high grade stuff im a fashionesta after all or at least i like pritty fabcy items sbe smiled at him as she only twitched her tail as hebgrabbed her legs pulling her down under him his head leaning over heras he almost panted wanting too howl in appriciateion of the amazing vixen sprawled out infront of him.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:14 pm

Faye smiles and laughs softly "I did that in Sal's bed 'cause V told me she did that one time, it is a really comfy bed though..makes me wonder if there are any other comfy beds around here" she laughs again "I met V at a party, her date was a friend of mine and we got on like a house on fire, we've been friends ever since"
    Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:26 pm

Citric looked up in thought, “I wander if that party was like in a different domain or something? Seems what I call more modern then where I’m from or this place. I actually don’t travel much so my experiences outside my own tribe are limited we are lucky we get enough tourist attractions to bring in some modern materials like clothes and such. But it seems like you live in a more modern society. I’m only here because while I was chasing that stupid Yote some creepy thing in the fog of our low lands came up and teleported us here. That thing was axel, leave it up to a skully type fox to give us all trouble.” He spoke. Though he did smirk and laugh, “Though for foxes you seem more tame. Though I do sometimes get blonde moments as thing later get over my head” he spoke remembering Vs toolbox wasn’t what he was thinking it was. At least he avoiding that mistake seeing that is. He would be so embarrassed. He then sighed, “Well finding the right bed might be hard, before I strip down and get to bed I can help you find a place. Though we shouldn’t travel far. I can lead you to Sal’s room. Me personally If I can’t find a good throw fur I’m just fine anywhere else. I could take the blanket and be on the floor. If this bed was good enough, my body will be covered by the blanket considering there is enough blankets here. But if your going to go look around for abed I would like to help at least to help you not get to far as Sal said easy to get lost” he noted looking at her.

——————
    Axel noticed he liked his hair messed with, she continued to play with his hair as she thought. “So you prefer this form on yourself? Impressive that even in this form you have a good size on that bad dragon I’m going to refer it as” she looked up…..”It’s funny it’s like it has its own nickname” she thought blinking looking up in thought for a moment. She found herself then look back at him letting his braid loosen from running her fingers through it.

“I’m curious about it as much as the other two
    foxes. It’s not easy to not be when you hear so much about it. Good things I can imagine, V I think gives me the impression it’s amazing” she spoke tilting her head. “Considering she is very much seems to know a good thing when she sees it” Axel laughed and slid from under him to lay next to him right up against him plopping her skull head onto his chest. Laying it there as she looked up to him. “I have human like features, like the body mostly with fur and all. But even in keri me human form I never got this close to a human. Much less laid on one like this, or a dragon type. Definitely a first really getting to know you and things around here” she spoke laying on him starting up at him. Getting the idea of getting comfort from his chest.

—————

Haze leaned his forehead to V as he blinked and smiled excitedly letting his hands hold hers down for a moment. “Your just a fine fox. So of coarse you have quality. Your worth the quality right?” he asked closing his eyes with a grin. “I know I’m not quality maybe but I’m good at knowing quality and doing wha tot take to get it” He spoke letting one of her hands go and making sure he was clear to please her as he let her react to his touches and putting aside her g strong easy enough after fooling around to give her a night of continuous fun.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:23 pm

Sal merely chuckled at axels comment. Yes... this ia a prefeared form but then i am technicly a bromze dragon in all respects he beamed brightly at her i qctually i guess do t have a prefeared look i just enjoy being human sized most of the time and reguarding my human form humans are expressive there is a sort of beuty in tbat he blinked his eyes amusedly at her too chuckle deeply a momemt reguarding size i guess i can understand your curiousity but dispite everything i really am sorta shy about it but when in the mood you could say i am very deneering and over powering he chuckled at her i have never gotten any complainta he remarked too her amusedly... dragons tend too bw pashionate lovers and well i would be careful what you belive from V it is true that i am a rather big boy but... im not one too just casually just fuck any fox in sight he laughed amusedly thlugh im sure V would prefear it that gox has been trying too get down my pants for years... he chuckled there was one time but i didnt actually stick it in her she wouldnt beable too handle me he laughed.

Wait so you have shown yourself too v once...

Once yes but i was totally flustered and needing relive she offered too help.me out i wanted nothing to do with it though so i tied her hp and let her watch he grinned amusesly.

Watch... axel spoke her eyes going wide.... so it was torcher?

Too a degree he chuckled leaning his hand om his chin amusedly... if youd ragher though i can always take my dragon form he remarked qith a deep rumble of his voice too her. It really isnt anything too bother too much about he replayjed in a soft wisper. This is just one of my prefeared forms you coukd say in that respect that inreally dont have much of a prefrence in that reguard sal grinned calmly too smirk as his hand went too inbetween her ears and he softly stroked her there seeing her eyes close as his touch fel really good as he pet inbwteen the top of her ears warmingly.

‐---------'

V onlt grinned at the yote enjoying herself she would have alot of fun with thia yote he really did seem too enjoy himself with her and she let the subby fox that was her enjoy every moment of it. Still she rocked his world the yote really could see why she had returning customers and ppl.that always wanted a bit of that vixen what what that dragon thinking dragons... really were mental in a way too not fuck a fox well... that truely was an upset and v was defintly worth the fuck... but then if dragons were as big as he had heard then a big dragon d woulda destroyied the fox in hia arms

It was sals loss and his gain.

V certainly disnt have any complaints she let him enjoy her threw the rest of the night. It would go on this way until.morning for her.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:59 am

Faye shrugged "maybe, I think so." his question about the party, listening to the rest of what he said before responding. "Oh, I'm good a lot of places too, I've slept next to my share of other species, though I will admit I do like plenty of covers to nestle into" the vixen smiled and eyed the bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:59 pm