DragonRoost

Are You A Member Yet?

Our community is a fun filled place where you can come and hang out or talk about things you wanna talk about in particular wether that be games, the Guilds in mmos, Rping threads that u wanna do with friends or how your day has been. we hope you join us and if you don't that's okay. its really nice that you checked us out, so until next time we hope you'll visit again soon.

DragonRoost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here too have fun, Rpg and talk that's just who we are. Its How we live <3

3 posters

Fursona Rping

Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Libra Posts : 3805

Fursona Rping - Page 3 Empty Re: Fursona Rping

Post  Axel Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:31 pm

Axel questioned, “Friends with benefits?” She tried to grasp the obsession with it. In particular maybe Dragons are amazing and V knows from experience. So Axel blushed, “I’m curious on the size for our forms because I’ve never seen one before. I myself as a magical in the spirit magic have forms and come from a spiritual plains. But I’m lucky I don’t shed to much. My fluffy tail might but my fluffy tail is just super fluffy.” She smiled. “Fey and you are both normal foxes, I have to say the red variety I think as you too are is a beautiful color.” she spoke, “Also were you two planning on crashing the guy hangout? I wasn’t sure what you two were planning. I generally am still understanding your ways catching on to a little bit being slightly foxy myself in a way” She spoke holding tightly to her fluffy tail squinting blushing at how she could be a pervert sometimes.

————

Haze sighed as he took his clothes off there and stomped in grumpy, “Dam magical beasts of any kind especially dragons Citric you weird hybrid you got a form too?”

“Don’t know never tried Navi have very wild magic. The one I have figured out is electric” he grinned before going in and swimming around moving like a snake. His blue stars on the side of him and a line on his back lit up blue underwater before his head came up. He seemed very happy to be in the water again…

Haz resided an eyebrow then looked to Sal, “Okay dragon man spill it why wouldn’t you have just stayed and have fun with the females. They all had some interest and I doubt you would be to tired to keep up. Or even so I would go for it even if i’m not tired. You not just gay, so they aren’t your type or you have a lady friend you haven’t told anyone” Haze asked

Citric narrowing his eyes “Well that’s nosy haze…..”
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Aries Posts : 7289

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:57 pm

sal only sighed have you ever tryied too keep one vixen pleased im telling you its a headache though it can be quite fun at times now imagine 3 vixens and dont think i havent noticed that that skulle is a fox as well... he spoke seeing the yote only gasp out at the thought 3 vixens too play with lords that woulda bee goddly however the yote didnt know v like he did if she switched our came her sucubis form and quite frankly he really didnt wanta be on the recivbing end of that form though she was pritty easy too curb her beavior least for him.

"its not gay if your taking precaution and seeing too your guests before even thinking about getting laid as much fun as that would or could be the fact was i still had too make sure that you all got somewhere too sleep for the night its called being chivalrous and kind and beliove it or not im fully expecting thouse 3 too make a raid tonight so im sure we will see them later he growled slightly...

"wait a raid?"

"yes... i have an open door policy in my home V knows this so if you wanta stay safe my suggestion lock your doors tonight when you go too bed though im not worryied about it too much if they come then they come... he groaned slightly

seeing the yote only point his hand at him as if saying that was the attitude he was talking about

"huh? oh... im not worryied im more worryied for you 2 the girls can be quite curious about new things... he replyied firmly just pray that v doesnt come with whip and chain... he replyied seriously sal dispite being a slight dick at times was very much a chill guy least while he was relaxing his intellegence had earned him a thing or two in life. stilll knowing thouse foxes they are bound too get curious sooner or later. looking too cidric seeing him enjoying swimming in the deep part of the hotspring he only looked over curiously noting the florsence lights traveling down his backside almost so he was a deep creature that made sense "i apologize for not having any super deep water rooms for people too live it that primaryily live in the water but your more than welcome too enjoy the hotspring for as long as you want i have no worryies here as for you haze im dead serious you dont wanta be on the reciving end of 3 vixens belive me... he growled slightly speaking from experience perhaps in his past somewhere.

--------------------------------------------

oh no nothign so fancy as that i just wanta fuck him v only smiled brightly with a touch of her cheek in a flush also there is nothing stopping you frtom joining us in our raid please do join us though i should warn the both of you that sals place is huge so try not too get too lost she smiled explainingly theres a big metal door that devides the sections as long as you do not go threw that huge metal door you'll be fine hes pritty good about keeping the caves seperated from the visiting section. she smiled i may of made the mistake of going in there once was lost for weeks before Sal found me... it was not a fun situation she replyied lovingly still... i guess dragons are really good builders everything in his cave was built by scratch by him inculding thouse caves well for the most part. she replyied hes always adding inserts in the caves i guess its so ppl cant get too his important stuff that i guess is actually worth something too him but i have been too his horde once before it was amazing he has books on shelves for days... its actually quite amazing. hes clearly been collecting them for years lords only knows what knollege he has in that brain of his... i mean he is very old well too us he would be old but according too him he is still very much an adult though younger in nature.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:18 pm

Axel looked up in thought, and back down as she tried to still understand, “I don’t bought you already have in some way or maybe not but your really into trying to. I almost have to say your really into him even for just fucking, or I don’t understand in the flirting aspect. If interested I might imply but your very open” she giggled. “You even make me blush” she spoke taking her hands to her face her tail wagging blushing. Then remembering the raid, “I mean if this gets you a reason to try and get in Sals bed V and a chance for Fey and I to check it out I call it a win. I would love to check out the books if I stumble upon them. I could fall asleep in a library of interesting book.” She spoke getting excited. “Ask me it seems like a great place for all of us in one way or another. Though I don’t think we can sneak in without Sal knowing! And even be hilarious see there faces if you come. Tell them you came whip them in shape though Haze probably be on the ground panting happy” Axel was laughing already liking this crazy and fun idea. She is a skully playing and prancing having fun is in her nature. And being there to help another fox in getting close to her prey aka interest is a plus. She’s a good wing man, she’s help her friends as she felt out! triple trouble was better then trouble trouble! Axel then put some food in her mouth content thinking all the trouble they could get intoxicated

————

Haze just about jumped up, “Wait what Yes I don’t care I will try anything one aaaannnyyyytttthiiiinnng even you buddy so don’t doubt me! We should all prepare! like set up traps and….”

Citric popped his head, “What are we going to do tie them down into the dungeon” Citric said sarcastically…..

Haze grinned, “Is it a sex dungeon, got muzzle for the skully…..” Haze then felt a shock as he got ten feet up into the air.

Citric glaring , “That’s for even suggesting such a thing! Keep this up and i’ll somehow make you wear a shock collar!” he then looked to sal and smiled. “Hey don’t worry about it, Im grateful to have anything. Honestly this place is nice, I feel spoiled and lucky. “ Citric insisted and laughed, “Well you know Sal if you were direct you could get it how you like it. I mean if you don’t like three then cuddle with them. I’m sure they would agree who doesn’t like cuddles from a warm guy” He smiled assuringly.

Haze growled, “Oh my god such a waste if he steels all the tail just to cuddle well” he paused and thought, “No not a waste of he cuddles ill step up and please there other desires” he spoke nodding.

Citrus hair stood on end easy to send a little jolt again. Haze glaring to Citric, “Citric I didn’t say I was going to tie them up.” though he was thinking about it.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:07 pm

Sal only sighed groaningly the diatqste shown on his humqn face where as inndragon form he woulda hidden it much better.

You think we ahould gqg and tie him up??? I have a feeling the foxes would just skip over him anyways he groaned slightly alwo traps dont work against vixens sal reaponded in calm. Anyways if i was more myself and more direct nither od younwould beable too handle me im doing us al a favor. He replyked fiemly with a blank look too them. Bht seriously i have a ball gag and a bondage rope we can use on him if he gets too far outta hand sal only grinned amusedly at the thought.

Still though... im curious how his raid if it does hallen will go v isnt stuljd dislite how she acts its totally deciving. As for the other vixen faye i dont know nearly wnluvh about her ao im.aure she will be just as crafty as v just on the inheriant reaaon that shea a vixi as for the skully... i dont know whag too expect you cant exactly read akullys acial emotions too well still i think tonight is gunna be intreating he found himself grin deviously.

Wait arw u playing with the vixens cidric noted at seeing sals faceial almost chanve deviously hearing sal only chucklw too himaelf...

Maybe... sal remarked firmly looking at cidric with that toying look of his. Seriously if sal.was toying with these girls then he was quite the asshole or rather that was a dick move big time... yet cidric muata cauvht on that sal often got bored taking out some pleasure on a pair of vixens even he cohld wrap that around his head espasally if sal was infact as old as he had remebered v mentioning once before. The older u got the more crafty and wicked u could get if experience had taught sal anything it was that the trap.was already set so for now all he had too do was bide his time and wait hed judge how too corrwct his words and actions with how the girls reacted if they sid infact make a raid on his home. It woukd be intresting too him too see how thinga playied ojt after all this was all a very entertaining game too him in a sgrnage way... did that make him a pervert no... not in the slightest but he was half expecting thw girls too sewk him out at the very least too witch punishment woukd hafta be inacted... not that v would mind in the sluvhtest he had already punished her once before it was the other two he was more curkohs about. No one seemed 5oo think him actually more c4afty and wickedand dispite everhthing sal had hia own Strange kinks well hed let them play put there littke raid he was sure it woukd happen wether it be tonight or later on..

Standing up sal moved too the water fall and let it run down hia head and body thinking too himself... amuswdly with a more darker grin.

I fully expect thwm too come either tonight or later on... cidric... it would do u best too be on guard if your found first ill pitty you at the very least sal responded tbe yote can take care of himself thouvh my suggestion we tie and ball gag him sal spoke rather fiercly slivhtly annoyied with how forwards and atupid the yote was being as he washed himself firmly of the grime lf the day.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:04 pm

Citric grinned, “Hey they come hear not expecting anything to happen shame on them. If they come here its fair game. At least I’m less worried about you flat out dry hump them when they get here.” he looked over to Haze…

Haze giving that look of what I know what it’s about, “And Sal dude my man I can help you. Look I can distract them you know keep them busy and annoyed i’m good at that!”

Citric rolled his eyes, “Can’t deny that, But I’ve been wanting keep him locked up or something ever since I almost jumped him for flirting with teeny boppers on my planet…”

Haze raised a finger, “Hold enough to get pregnant, old enough to take on me! Just sayin they were young but they knew what I was sayin. They liked my compliments.”

“They were young and stupid sixteen in human years, is Navi like to make the first time sacred. It’s a ritual and it’s only when they are ready. Not with some shit head that come strolling in from some stupid tourist ship. Even a female who knows the process still isn’t fully able to comprehend it until it happens. Don’t you make excuses for your bad behavior!” he growled

“Yeah yeah fine but just more reasons to why you should let the girls handle me…..” Haze assured

“They will destroy you Haze.” Citric replied, “And the gag and wrote doesn’t sound like a bad idea seeing as to you can’t be decent enough at all”

Haze pouted “Ill be good enough I promise as I said i’m a good distraction.”

Citric shook his head, “Well Sal whatever it is you got planned at least help my curious mind, Of everything goes perfectly and to how you want it. How will it end up for you” Citric asked raising an eyebrow
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:20 pm

Sal only grinnes deviously... oh i say we let haze be a diatraction judt like he wanted sal only grinned almost holding his arm out towards the side something flying roo hia hand strongly he stretched it out firmly revealing a bondage rope as he looked towards the yote... ill explain very carefully cidric... and haze wants too be bait sal grinned darkly approaching haze seeing haze only twitch not liking rhe look on sals face... then leta do that he responded as sal pounced upon haze seeing haze freak out as in a matger of momenta sal had tied up haze in a perfect tie down swwing him woggle like a worm sal only grinned amuaedly lifting rhe yote too his shoulder strongly not even caring if he was still naked.

Come along ill explain my llan on the way he spoke amusedly...how good are you at usong a rope he asked codric with a grin as they proceeded towards sals room sal taking dragon form.again as they walked along.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:35 pm

Citric grind his teeth with a laugh, “To be honest better then I want to admit. But only because of testing my own strength.” He spoke with wink. Fallowing, “Okay So your right he makes good bait. But again what is the end goal. Going to leave them tied up or you really want them.” He laughed, “Plan see if your keeping them here for when they come or what?” He asked fallowing now wandering what’s the whole thing about?

Haze wiggling like an inches warm trying to argue.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:46 pm

Oh belive me teaching them a lession is more worth the reason be replyjed amuswdly at cidric we can work put what we wanta do with thwm aftwards he laughed amuswdly at cidric as they walked along firmly towards sals room firat part is catchkng thwm.

-----------

V only heaitated a moment oh sal will dwdintly know we are there you cant sneak up on him also theres no fooling him honestly hea probably the ome we ahould watch put for thw most diapite how big he is he os incredibly sneaky even more suprizingly sneaky than say one of us his age ans knollege dwfintly makes up for alot bjt half the dun is managkng roo get caught by him youll understand eventually uess we catch him when hea sleeping he sleeps like a rock sometimes she smiled amusedly as she looked at a clock... well thatll prolly do it for time im sure the guys are settling down for bed or ateast will here soon. She smiled as she tolk her tea kettle too the kitchen too rinse it out as it was finished rinally.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:07 pm

Axel finished her food and looked over as she wandered about Fey if they had ever done anything like this, I’m experienced with sneaking around and have lots of magic for such things. But if i’m not like personally attacking the guy and forcing them in any ways and I kind my own business I’m sure it won’t be to bad. Sals place sounds really cool to check out!” She assured herself. Before brushing off and talking again. “You saying they are getting prepared? Sal likes the game uh? Well we can leave him up to you. You know him best not sure how he would react the Fey and I but Immsur she can be reasonable. Unless your hoping to get more out of it” Axel shook her head with a smile amused
    PNWFox
    PNWFox
    Fledgling

Sagittarius Posts : 22

Post  PNWFox Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:01 am

Faye shakes her head "I don't really have anything specific I want out of tonight, books are nice, so if I find the library, could have fun with that. Something else...eh, if it happens it happens." She shoves her last share of V's home cooking in her mouth and looks down at her sundress "Eh, I should probably change if we're going to raid Sal's cave, you know it best V, what might we find there?"
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:18 am

Hmmm well we will find ple ty of books an amazing hotspring and lots of other fun knick nacks sal valjes knollege over acrually getting phsicaltl though he is very well veraed in physical i hate too sqy it but hes even sneakyier than a foxxo himself but he wont trqp his place when visitors are over rather hell come right head on at usunless hes being tricky the instabt we step in his house he will knowwe are more likely too beable too find haze and cidric first she replyied... sals more likely too pin us from behind she smiked amusedly hes kinda like a caf that likes too play with ita fkod in a way is there anything apecific ud be looking for she asked faye curiously.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:07 pm

Axel paused looking to V and F, “So is there a plan should I not use magic? Are we splitting up or going to explore together. Is there a plan or are we just saying well we are here. I don’t know what you to are capable of or maybe you too would enjoy being pounced but I have pride in running away. Maybe it s a fox thing or a skully thing. But it’s no fun if you get caught right?” she spoke with a drip though wandering why V said find the other guys what were they doing to the other guys. We’re they really going to try and tackle them.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:17 pm

Oh getting cajght is suler dun v grinned amusesly but yah gotta put up a fight for it too be at least intresting

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:19 pm

Axel stretched in her chair as she closed her eyes while stretching. Then looked to Fey, “Guess if your getting dressed then you should do so soon. Unless you want them to handle you without underwear on.” she grinned with a slight laugh. Looking over she wandered if V needed to get anything. “I’m good with just me don’t need of you need anything V. But if we need to we can take our time getting there. If it’s dark I love to take walks in the dark it’s a calling especially dark places like forests” She spoke excitedly. Realizing she never saw the moon in this place and what there night time looked like. It made her want to just go out now and screech at the moon.
    PNWFox
    PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:56 pm

"Oh, so we're planning on getting caught? In that case, I have just the thing for an old dragon like Sal hehe" Faye gets into her bag again and pulls out a gold-looking chainmail bikini, holding it up to V's body "Oooh~ looking sexy there" She turns to Axel and tilts her head, weighing something "You said you had magic right, but you're good with just you? well if you change your mind, I've got plenty of outfits if you want to borrow one hehe" She dips into the bag and pulls out another chainmail bikini, seemingly of also precious metals. "As for what i'm looking for, well, new knowledge might be good, a good time might be good too, the hotspring would certainly be welcome, I haven't been one of those in YEARS, i'm open to whatever happens" the vixen giggles.
    Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:58 pm

Axel starred for the moment her eyes fluttered as she was blinking quickly trying to process Feys words and what she was putting on for the whole process. Nothing black, or sneaky. In fact it was bright, and it was chain mail. Axel nodded well that takes guts. She wandered how it didn’t hurt wearing it but she didn’t question it Fey was good giving the guys a show. “You know Fey I mean this with the sweetest of intentions, But when you get caught do you have a Princess Leigh outfit Sal can pull you around in? Asking for a friend………” She crossed her arms with a smirk and a giggle. “I think I want to come just to eat the popcorn and watch what happens. You guys are fun!” she spoke nodding her head assuringly with her arms still crossed.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:22 pm

v only eye balled the chain mail bikini... "i appriciate the thought faye but i got my own stuff and anyways these things chaffe horribly last time i wore one i completely lost a bunch of my furr and it tolk a while too replace so i think im just gunna use the leather this round no offense she smiled at faye too pull out a black halter top made of leather and a pair of sexy leather underwear witch she covered with a floofy leather skirt as well tieing her long red hair up in a pony tail she only beamed amusedly at them all... "if you guys wanta you can both look threw my clothing if you want i have plenty of fun things though rmember the goal is too get caught but not too quickly... so good luck too yall she smiled brightly after her hair was tied up... it seemed v knew something she wasnt telling them oh well they would eventually find out and anyways with 3 of them sal really didnt stand much of a chance or so she thought but she was very aware of his skills though he wasnt typically a fighting type he was well taught in the skills of a fighter but shed leave the other girls too figure that out infact itd be amusing too see if they even stood a chance against him i mean there were 3 of them and only one of him she suddenly felt like she was forgetting something but it probably wasnt all that important.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:40 am

Faye looks at V's outfit choice and smiles "I will admit that's pretty hot, though" she inverts the bikini she's holding, showing off the fabric lining to prevent chafing "I thought of the chafing issue" She tosses both bikini's back into her bag and laughs softly when Axel asks about if she has a copy of the Slave Leia bikini "hehe of course I do" she pulls out a copy, sized to her body and holds it up to herself "wonder if I should just wear it to begin with" she winks at both the other women "might be worth it to just take it with me though, just in case" She packs up the costume and pulls a small leather bag out of her luggage, stuffing the Slave Leia costume into it, then heads off to V's closet, returning a few minutes later with a bundle "I didn't know you had one of these!" She shakes out the bundle and it turns out to be a dark blue and purple robe with a pair of very high slits that would be VERY form fitting on the orange vixen. She rushes to her bag and pulls out a strip of fabric, stripping right then and there out of her sundress and revealing that yeah, she wasn't wearing anything under it in fact. She dons the strip and binds her chest with it before she puts on the robe, moves her boobs about to get them settled, and does some posing "so, how do I look? oh, and staff or no staff?" she winks and puts the bag with the Slave Leia costume on her belt.

(for reference I was basing the robe off this: http://www.pathfindercommunity.net/images/characters/PZO9237-SeoniTattoo.jpg)
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:12 am

Looking goood faye v smiled as she only glancwd at axel like i said axel if h wanta borrow somerhing please do im perfecrly fine with u borrowing anyrhing ans yea ive had thatbfor a while acrually faye i almost infact forgot about it she found herseld laugh a moment

(Links broken but im pritty aure i know witch outfit u were talking about)

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:16 am

Axel laughed but i’m a good way of oh my gosh these too get my sense of humor! Ot was on of those stitch moments in kilo in stitch when stitch says “Family”. Because they no doubt had most, and axel loved that. “Well if you got the body for it. V you look sexy and Fey that color is beautiful against you fur.” She tilted her head, “Well if it’s going to be this fun I ll try to go with something. I guess the whole slave thing just to pick on them. Hope it annoys them let’s see…”. Reaching she pulled out somthing went around the corner came out. She looked like an egyptian god. But she hopes it was okay, black and gold. Seeing she looked like she was in a style like fey in a way. “Well they can try to pull out chains fey but we got a good bite” she laughed putting a hand to her hip. “My favorite is watching see what you too do.”

((Outfit type))

Fursona Rping - Page 3 Ad268e10
    PNWFox
    PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:31 pm

Faye looks over V and Axel "Looks like we're all ready! Let's raid Sals!"

(yeah, I'm using the Pathfinder Iconic Sorcerer outfit, minus the tattoos)
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:42 am

Proceeding onwards with care v and the othr 2 rhwn headwd along findinf rhw eivee and doowinf it towarda thw mountain it really sisnt tame them long as thwre was a path along the river witxh sewmwd wwll maintained 15 mins is all it tolk. Upon reaching the cave v lead the way pushing past the vine overgrowth walking dwwp into the cavw running her hand and showing rhe ltbers that they needwd too eun thwre hand along thw fR wall if they xpulsnt ses they werent in the dark doe roo long xomming up upon the large salivon sized clearing Nd the door and rorches...sewing v approach rhe door too skftly push it with ease she stepped inside with the other tqo cloae behind. Once inaodw the halls were alot more narrow but high mounted beutiful tapistrys were about with little thinga here and there along the almost marble flooring ir was like a frighin manshion each piece wgantly carved or craftes at rhe entry way in the ballrrom the plillars were ceaftinf im a swirlike formation and further in the 3 females found them selves walking along happyily tbwre were many doors Nd it waS veey well lit in here...v nlting rhe other two looking aeound noting. Arious book shelves occaaionly sprawled ablut in. NeT faahion with mkzed objects upon them thluvj mostly plain stuff seeing the other twk peek there heas in each door curiluslt there was a vrand kitxhen and a ballroom even a lounge full of books up too tje celing with a large fire place and nice aitring space on a large circle pillow gatherong of thw sorts thouvh there was alao a coffww rable aa well.

V had said nefprw he waa ritxh but this was jusg plain splender...wairing for them everytimw thwy explored a room seeinf rhe girla find thw lRge hotspring area it had a very magical almost look too it witb floating orbs.

Ill betcha anythkng hes peollt up in his rolm v smiled brightly common leta go ladys ill show yah all too sals soom.

---------------

Sala ear twitched as he sat rhwre ceoss legges with cidric in hia room...

Cidrix they are here... now we wait v qill head directly roo the bed too deacover th yptw omce ahe does we atrack he remarked as he tklk his position cideic atandong bwhind where rhw door would open as sal had instruxted as sal went up above the soor hiding eaayily in his smaller form in an slivhtly smaller ledged area behind an optical kllusioned rock and hjdkng super easy due roo his molted pattern of hia fur as they waited and bkded thwre rime dragona werw really good at paitence now theyd wait

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:19 pm

Axel looked around she couldn’t say anything trying to collect her thoughts. How did he make all this or collects. She felt like she walked into a museum almost but it was fascinating. She peeped around and stopped as they got to the hot springs. Looking this almost looked like her home. All the pretty orbs reminded her of the spiritual little orbs she gets surrounded by. Starting she slightly heard V as she was in warmth watching. “His room but won’t he be waiting for you….” she spoke stills starring at the water and steam floating as she sighed. Everything around here seemed
    real nice though she turned realize the two foxes had left….”Uh….I hope those two aren’t already causing naughty trouble” she spoke with a drip…

Citric was ready to just shut the door once they were in and getting to the bed, so that they were easier being in the room if Sal wanted to keep them together.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:42 pm

Well of cpurse thats the idea v replayied too axel bwfore turning too walk along again not realkzing thatbaxel heraelf had gottwn seperated.

Sal on the other hand could hear the footsteps could feel the vibrations had one been seperated from the others... his eyes closed as he focused his magic axel had prolly noticed the fluxuations in the colors of the magic orbs as well as if a stiff wind had puahed threw the room all at once. Sals ears twitched as he heard v hollar down at faye... i think axel got lost she remarked focuswdly too her.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:39 pm

Faye took in the sights of the dragons cave, impressed with the size of the library and the hot spring "oh my, this might be a really fun place to hang out later...oh no, we lost Axel, well hopefully she'll have some fun of her own hehe"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:15 pm