DragonRoost

Are You A Member Yet?

Our community is a fun filled place where you can come and hang out or talk about things you wanna talk about in particular wether that be games, the Guilds in mmos, Rping threads that u wanna do with friends or how your day has been. we hope you join us and if you don't that's okay. its really nice that you checked us out, so until next time we hope you'll visit again soon.

DragonRoost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here too have fun, Rpg and talk that's just who we are. Its How we live <3

3 posters

Fursona Rping

Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Libra Posts : 3800

Fursona Rping - Page 4 Empty Re: Fursona Rping

Post  Axel Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:36 am

Axel took a ringer and with her nail reached and poked at one of the glowing orbs, “Hmmm they are magical” though feeling the wind and seeing the color she grinned “Preeeeetty!” she then wandered if sal was enhancing his surroundings. She then wandered what those two were hoping for seeing they were ‘okay asking into the lions den’ so to speak. Though Axel felt bad she of coarse had to take it dirty. They better tell her all the details later Axel grinned again still poking at the orbs now hitmatized by them and totally distracted at the moment.

Citric could see haze inching underneath the covers like an inch warm trying to wiggle himself off the bed as Citric walked over pushing him back ignoring haze with puppy dog eyes putting the covers back.

Citric looking to Sal, “I hope you plan works” noticing the little expressions on Sals face not sure what he manage to pick up but Citric went back to be behind the door as it opens.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Aries Posts : 7281

Post  blackcat_100201 Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:08 am

Sal didnt say a word just hunched down in a catlikw pounxing pose hiding his body as close too the ledgw as possible it was a good thing cidrc had gotten back in time because sure enlugh v entered the room with an inteested faye behjnd her... seeing both foxxos glance ablut curoualy a moment v hushed faye sneaking up too the bed iasuning roo thw buml undwr the blankets on the bed. And with a mighry leap she pounced on it sqweezing her breasts too it hearing a sulrized help pol up feom under thw blankets.

Gotchu she amiled too remove the blanket afger pinning rhe divure undernwath her straddljng the figjre underneath thouvh when she moved the blanket she saw a bound and gagged haze twistkng roo look towarss faye she yelped out though it was too late. Sal had lept feom hia hising poae too pin faye butt up in the air head down too the ground as he had juat pounced her as cjseic closed the dkkr ao they couldnt escape v only pjrring exxitwdly moving her hand too her lips S she stjill atraddled the yote who had a aulrizingly goos look at vs figjre feom underneath her boobs as he was pinned underneTh her.

Oh my she flirted shamelessly... looks like he got u faye she amiked joyfully touching her ljls rTher sesuctivly feom the bed thluvh sal wasnt phaaes by v at all.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:26 am

Citric paused as he saw what was going on though he had to of coarse safari at Feys ass. And tell himself ~I think maybe she is wearing something this time hard to tell. Though I’m not complaining of the view~ he kept it to himself though noticing V who looked like she was about to torcher Haze in dominatrix style. Which he bet Haze had a good view.

And Haze got miracle roll for escape artist let’s face i he had more determination and reason seeing V on top of him. The guy could almost do anything if a female like this was involved. He manage to squirm out his arms and wrap them quickly around her waist grabbing her tightly, “Your not safe either!” Haze spoke wide eyed his tongue out excited holding on to the hot fox he had on top of him.

Citric was wised eyed “So if you needed Haze to pull off a miracle set V in something skimpy as is goal and he will make it happen. I should not be surprised……”

Though Citric realized there was two… ah he could somehow get that skully hear. “Hold down the fort i’ll get the other one!”

Citric got a magical pull and knowing the spiritual energy from axel….. Yep he stopped seeing she didn’t notice him.

he walked behind her and looked as she was bent over enough leaning to poke at the orbs or try. Well like the other two she dresses the black Egyptian slave outfit amused him. And he noticed the back part of it slightly was thin enough he could tell the black fur seemed short in a heart shape on her ass. which made him try not to laugh the black thin layers didn’t help with noticing but she had a fluffy tail she just had it wrapped around her waist as she leaned over.

But Citric put his foot paw up and pushed it just slightly on her bum as she instantly fell over right into the water.

Axel was i. shock as she splashed and got her head out to glare at that Naughty hybrid laughing at her. Of coarse she yanked him in by his ankle which he didn’t care he just continued to laugh which made her glare as he stood next to her.

With a sigh she climbed out and shook her hips as her furr fluffed from the water. “That was devious I’m supposed to be the one to pull that kind of stunt!” She looked behind her with a smirk as he got out and shook himself off he then fluffed up and grinned playfully.

“Say your wet and clothes are dripping how you gonna handle that?”

Axel flipped her fluffy wet tail over and it went across Citrics muzzle and eyes as it plopped there
    for a moment, “Why you want to see me take them off. Or are you disappointed because Fey didn’t give you a view again…” she spoke being a smart ass…

Citric grinned slightly blushing “Okay you got me both accounts…But you still can’t run around in those so you goats see Sal anyways” he spoke raising his hands making a point…

Axel flared and raised an eyebrow “I can’t use extreme magic in this domain so I guess you have a point” She smirked realizing Citric was smarter then he put out o be. She removed her wet tail from his eyes as he walked ahead issuing her to fallow.

She fallowed around and Citirc let her anger the room she paused and lit up, “Wow you two don’t disappoint!” she spoke looking around referring to the trouble Fey and V were in…..”Though Sal owes me a shirt so I’m going to find even if it’s his human clothes I can fit. It was his hot springs I was pushed into so I’m gonna find his clothes! You guys keep them busy your doing a great job you the way!” She spoke as Citric shut the door chuckling.

Axel happy to rummage through his room being nosy while they were busy. Main gosh find something to wear second goal see if Sal had a naughty side. Axel figures she would take advantage of the situation.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:41 pm

V only smiled ... oh my what ever is a girl too do she remarked amusedly clearly flirting with thw yote...

Not in my bed sal growled sharply as he glared jpwards seeingv only twitch her super fluffy tail amusedly i swear i will yeet ylu two so faat outta here if ylu evwn try that sal vrowled sharply still pinning faye down with one claw of his his eyes scanning axel skepticly as axel meyandered too his closet seejng her open up th closet and walk in in awe...it went on for all most forever it seemed there was soo much and it was all super organized from jelwery too shoes too clothing types the newer fashions closer clearly the type he liked was closest.

Cidric? Sal apoke seeing cidric twitch a moment at him mind taking over for a moment he remarked too cidric offeeing for him too hold the foxxo down i hafta deal with that one he remarked at v sewing her acritching under thw yotea chin shamelessly thw yote prqcticly meltong at her touch.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Sagittarius Posts : 22

Post  PNWFox Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:56 am

Faye decides to ham it up for her audience, wiggling her butt in the air "Oh no! i'm trapped! Whatever will I do?! hehe"
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:24 am

Sal went quite breathing out a heavy warm breath almost as he withdrew his claw from the back of her neck too slide it along her backside halting at her hip dont tempt me faye he remarked firmly with an almost irritated groan slightly as he righted himself strongly as he curled his tail around his haunches with a more amused pat too her hip as he almost lost intrest immeditly his hand removing itself feom her hip as he rested on his haunches now glanckng over too v checking to make sure that she was behaving Or raTher the yote was

Honestly he woulda had too of been dead inskde too not be affected by the 2 vixens movements and fayes tail had whisked a few times against his fur in a certain place but stiil he was Managing it all right he just hid it far better than most if he gave into the vixena now hed never forgive himself that was true after all he wasnt that despreate at least right now.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:23 am

Faye rights herself and smoothes out her robe like nothing happened as she looks at Sal with a foxy grin.
    Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:05 pm

Haze held V tighter as he was trying to just kick the rest of the ropes off, “Well look at you got a little heated there Sal” He spoke oblivious to the fact B was allowing him to hold her as he really looked bad as he was trying to get out and his legs were all over the place rolling onto of V. “I like this position” He spoke shifting as he manage to be on top along with some of the covers…”Now you guys can’t see anything” he spoke being a smart smart ass still wiggling the ropes off his legs though from there view it looked wrong poor V underneath him now….

Axel did have a wowe face when she wasn’t sure if this was tension or what with Sal and Fey though she did laugh at Haze though. He was funny as he wiggled himself around while still holding onto V like a prized possession. She then looked back tot he wardrobe “Wow Sal you have such a Colectic and Romantic style. This is fun, I’m using a shirt!” she said knowing she could fit human clothes. She pulled out a loose puffy style pirate shirt.

Citric gave the grin to Sal as in well I could of token over but I think she wants you for the job. He then grinned, “Tell you what stay in the room at least for now and don’t make me play chase and you’ll be fine from me Faye” he grinned nodding in assurance.

Though as he noticed Axel stripping he turned and his back, “Well your not helping Axel!”

“Not my fault you got me wet!” she argued though her tail wrapped around her waist to help cover her to those who didn’t want to see. She pulled the shirt over it was kind of form fitting and her tail lifted the back. It was short in the front. So her ass was apparent more so but she figured she at least would stay forward facing it at least was warm.

Her eyes squinted as she blushed she kept to the fact it smelled like Sal she guessed like cheer
    and spices. Her fur fluffed up if she could purr she would as she hugged around her enjoying it.

Citric finally turned seeing she seemed to be very comfy. “Axel the pirate! Arrrg!”

Axel grinned peeing one eye open giggling she didn’t mind that at all. Though she tilted her head, “What is Haze doing on that bed”

Haze manage to get the ropes off though while starring at axel or trying to see past Citric. Holding B he sat up…”What…. Oh this one’s mine I got her fair and square, Dam Dragon can’t have them all!”

Citric rubbed is temple, “Really like she is trying really hard there to escape Haze take it to your room…”

Axel starts to giggle again…. as Haze held his head to Vs chest while he held her to his lap and he was sitting on his knees…”Yeah who’s gonna make me Ill prove dominance here and now unlike that dragon…

Yep Axel was laughing … Citric could not believe Haze for what it’s worth sometimes being stupid was entertaining even if it came with a death wish. Even with Costco being blonde he wouldn’t be doing what Haze is doing. The extents this guy will go to be a man or to get women is beyond amazing stupid but the guy was diligent.

blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Sals eyes shadowd and he stood up vs face almost changing too a look of suprize and then suddenly haze was grabbed from behind and german suplexed too the ground by a really irritated dragon v standng up too hustle too hazes side... as sal grabbed the stunned yote draggingly by one foot draggingly and the arny vixen  by the waist liftingly too drag them both too his door yeeting the two of them outta his room like it was nothing.

Find a differnt room he groaned sharply in a ferouious tone as he closed the door behind him dusting off his hands.

Holy shit that dragon just german suplexed that yote like it was nothing!!! Gwad damn...  though sal noted that the skully had wapped herself up comfortibly in his shirt embracing his smell and loving rhe style he wore well he knew he smelled good but... he was glad she enjoyied his shirt only scratching his chin almost in a nervous sorta way a second as cidric tryied not too die of laughter the yote asked for that one... who was gunna stop him the big dragon thats who and that flawless german suplex was done tah perfection too it was even more hillarious how sal just grabbes his leg and dragges him like he was below him and tossed him outta his room the flexibility of sal was increasingly amusing all the more he was glad he hadnt been on the reciving end of that but haze was being disrespectful in sals house he was lucky sal didnt kick him outta his entire house if probably being nice too v though he had yeeted her just as easyily though with a little more care seeing sal reapproach his bed thhe remove the ropes covering up hos bed he toased the roles in the fire place and blew out some fire lighting it up tossing a few loga inside as steam came up from his nose he then tolk a laid down pose infeont of the firellace enjoying the new found warmth seeing a chilly axel ruah up too almost leap over his back and curl jp infront of the fire as the other two approached too have a seat seeing him tuck his claws in a breadlike pose under his cbesg as his head went ulwarss as his smallish wings stretches and then floofes ulwarss ina resting pose as be waited

So... sal remarked now that the trouble is gone i recomend a good long converaation sal remarked teying too find anything too talk about wanting roo not think how he had too yeet thouse two outta the room.

---------

V checked the yotes stunned look tapping his face slightly... omg .. haze are you okay she spoke as she checked him over noting him shake the shock clear and the dazedness as feeling her cool hands upon his skin and fur.

Wow... he really got you she remarked with a smile and a flip of her fluffy tail. I shoulda warned you.. sal is very particular about his room she laughed teasingly in a very amused grin. On the bright aide at least he didnt throw us out completely gratz thouvh on managing roo piss him off she smiled i havnt seen him that pissed in a while she remarked helping him up.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:23 pm

It was like he had read her mind. Axel did laugh as she hopped over Sal at the Haze who had a mouth to big for his own good. Axel plopped in front happy Sal started up a good cozy fire. She sat on her knees in front her tail curling around her at the bottom.  She stared at the fire place taking its warmth her hands in-between her knees squiring tight as she took it all in.

Citric shook his head at Haze glad Sal was able to be careful with V and lucky V was so tolerant. V probably saved Hazes life let’s be honest especially if she was here Haze would be like a boomerang coming back until he got her. He was lucky to be honest considering. Citric sat to the side of Sal on his bum leaning back at the firs as he saw they were going over.

Axel looked behind her to Sal, she refrained from her dirty sarcasm and tilted her head hoping Sal was okay. She didn’t want to be mosey but she seemed slightly concerned about bough picking up about asking about a long conversation Axel room a breath looking to him still. “I wants to ask Sal the festival starting soon, what is it about around here? What’s the theme? How many days, what happens is there glowing lights at all” she spoke getting a smile excited as glowing lights was one of her favorite things. She celebrated a lot and festivals were big from where she came from. She wandered wha this one was focused on. She hoped he didn’t mind answering she asked because she felt he would give the best explanation. Looking behind to him he could tel she had a curiosity the tutoring of her head waiting to here what he had to say.

————

Haze was like a cartoon, poor guy seemed to never die but get the short end of the stick. “Yeah well serves him right not taking on clearly a hot situation” Haze spoke bounding up in determination. “Never thought I would get my ass handed by a dragon but let’s face it won’t be the last time for me. Isn’t the first i’ve been kicked out anyways.” He spoke realizing V didn’t run away. “Wait your not running…..” He spoke looking up in thought. “Wow you really were hoping get some that dragon D.” Haze spoke, “But if you need D” He spoke eyeing her. “I’m only sayin your dressed for it. Hey can you dance in that too. He’s totally given me a room and might as well put that outfit to use! Or I believe nothing should go to waste with another thing… I mean outfit… Yes your outfit” He grinned starting to head to his room. looking to see if she would fallow. “Look I’m not the worst guy I might take my face to your unbelievable breasts but I’ll stick to that if you would like a bed…” he spoke looking to her raising his shoulders his facial expression serious.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:39 pm

Why would i run? V spoke dumbfoundedly running usually only encourages others too chase and not in a good way she remarked sharply typically i like too be in charge of who i mess with lashionately or otherwise she laughed slightly followong after haze... anyways whats there too be scared of? She smiked her ears twitching as she skipped up too him excitedly glancong up at him with that foxy stare

Im a big girl i kmow what i typically geting myself into she smiled enjoyibly at him. Plus you seem too be fun she flirted teasingly seeing a shiver go down his back at the look she gave him. As for sal i can always harass him later...

Wow your not very shameless are you...

Nope... plus ita a great way too earn money she remarked just remeber thw firta ia always free she beamed brightly up at him too flip her tail in a seductive way at thw yote.

----------

You mean the lovers festival sal remarked making axel turn bright red at hia words... it a big event flower jumps, couple games and events a lot of luvy dovy stuff and there even featival stalls and fireworks at the end of the night every night for a week. Sal remarked calmly his long tail flipping curling cloae too axel though halting just before touching her.... its a very old tradition but it can be alot of fun even with friends but there are aome events that only couples can so sal remarked firmly. Honestly thouvh the last event ks the event most looked forwards too

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:49 pm

Axel paused still blushing feeling silly she asked. “Wow I never been to one of those kinds of festivals.” she spoke as she leaned her bum or thigh leaning over slightly rest on his tail. She looked over to notice as she leaned to her left she was slightly sitting on something. but leaning to her side was comfy she saw it was his tail so she looked to him he didn’t say anything. She saw the end of his tail stick out from under her. She reached and used her fingers to stroke the fire on his tail curiously as she kept talking. “I come from a place of celebration. A spirit realm that lives of of festivals the night lights are amazing and we open up to outsiders on the zodiac new year. We celebrate a lot of asian cloture in one actually. So the zodiac we love to celebrate and welcome the animal creatures. And admire that zodiac year. Dragons there are seen as wise. I guess that makes sense” she spoke smiling as she used her thumb to caress now holding the end in her hand while she admired it.

Citric looked up, “We celebrate tribal mating season and ones the males get old enough beyond breeding with the females we are seen as strong older males for actual partnership for life. Imagine we tend to have possible children breeding as young fellas then once seen as a mature man we get to choose our intded but it’s a big tribal celebration thing amongst my kind” he spoke “We might have weird cloture.”

“Weird is just different and I love being apart of all thing like celebration and colture
    so I’m interested in trying the festival…..” she spoke still admiring the tail…

Citric nodded “Seems fun at least to check out for what it’s worth”

————

Haze held the door letting her in his eyes were big hearts for a moment. Though he shit the door and then turned. “Wait this is a trap. Like is it a quickly and your telling me you control the pants when comes to this. Like how does this work. I don’t have any money, but I got a lot of sexual urges
    so I’ll be honest O don’t need your dragon friend beating my ass again because his pimp ass
    didn’t get his money cause this seems like a scheme you get what i’m saying..” he spoke assuring her
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:48 pm

Pimp??? V asked curilhsly oh no... i handle that business simply put if someone doesnt pay ill break them in half wjtch ia why payment ia duw before most of the time dependa on how much i like you really she remarked amusedly she smiled brightly making him onlt ahiver a moment. You say you have alot of sexual urges hmmm she smiked amusedly well witch one wohld u like too explore remwber everhone gets the dirat for free she apoke calmly too him... also reguarding sal hea just a close feiend if i ever had too turn too him for help you would simply be not living angmore hed probably scorch u too bits she laughed brightly but no this isnt a honesy trap im a legit business woman if u want anymlre past ur first time with me you hafta pay them is the rules she smiled at him.

------------

Sals eyes slit at axel as she tolk intrest in the tip of his tail witch was almost catlike twitching slightly as it disnt have any spades or amikes likw most just fur and fluff thpugh it twirches like a cat tail curvong alivhtly in her hand as she toyied with it.

If your fom.a land of festovals then your probably familiar with the time old trasition of lighting a lantern and letting it decend into the sky he remarked seeong his words caught her attenion that is the last trasition of the week. Cluples or even singles write a prayer knto a lantern and then they let it out next too the ocean its quite the sigh he remarked firmly too axel. Hearing cidrics words he remarked calmly.

Well your a deep sea creature sal remarked noting rhw biolumisiance he had noted earilyier in the hot springs i would think thwres probably more femalea than malea so mating is severely important too ur kind us dragons though it can take yeara melanias we usually mate for life whwn we find that special someone but we can have multiple partnera threw the courae of our lives he remarked calmly too them explainingly ita kinda hoe hybrids like you cidric come about... of the season is right and everything is right then well... a baby can be created the same goes really for any half dragon but everything has too be perfevt he remarked most racea dont take the dragon genes well he remarked. But ita nothing roo be too ashamed of... everyone has lovera in there life time or has or will habe inrwrcourae with another eventually

So dare too ask but how many potiential livers have u had sal??? Cidric remarked as sal only chuckled.

At the very least 100 150 plus i know that seems like a lot but remwber dragons age diffwrntly than most that is deducted over the span pf many centrys he remarked intellegently not even bothered by it as his tail jeered moving axel close too his side aince she was holding too it. His head craning alightly over her in a tilt as he watche dher with renewed curiousity his tail witch was still in qxwl grasp tqitching as if rickliah bh her unquje touching of it.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:47 am

Faye smirks at Citric foxily, then waits until it seems like she's overall been ignored in all the excitement. She quickly ducks into the covers of Sal's bed and worms her way in until she is just a lump in them, enjoying the smell of dragon. 'It's so different from what I would have expected...also, totally smells like V spends like...hours here' she thinks as she lazily wags her tail under the covers. 'I wonder how her and Haze are doing, knowing her, he's probably begging for mercy, or will be soon hehe'
    Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:16 am

Citric looked over as he realized someone else didn’t want to join the cozy fire. That other Fox the one that likes to wear nothing under the skirt. Though he felt kind of bad she had a name and all he was remembering was that being. He got a weird smile he felt like a dam pervert. But he looked around while talking to Sal about his specious. “Well there must of been a small group of a species really into dragons cause there’s quite a few of my kind now. We could be decedents of dragons and commonly also thought to be Axelotal. Some of us swim real good, some of us have smaller wings to fly, some of us have spots, some of us glow, and some of us magic. But hey maybe dragons are just good lovers.” He spoke seeing a lump now under Sals bed.

Citric raised an eyebrow he figured she really wanted to make sure wage was here tonight, if she was all into his bed. She must be taking it all in, her determination was almost up there with Haze. She just was smarter about it.

Axel felt herself move and slightly bump into something as she blinked and then looked over and slightly close to Sals face. She blinked slightly blushing wasn’t expecting his tail to be that strong or him to be that close. She squinted her eyes wrapping her arms around his tail, “Sorry, I get curious” She squeezed the tail in her arms just a little more embarrassed. “Your tails stronger then I realize” she spoke looking to him now with her eyes opened scanning his face being so close. Her lower half leaning into him for the moment. He was warm so to her it was feeling that warmth.

Citric turned he noticed Axel close to Sal and that look of admiration as she had her head turned to his. Citric blinked one in his bed and one eyeing him he’s going to have his hands full but maybe he wants his hands full. Though Citric would at least offer him a chance to catch a break if he wanted. “Well at least the Skully no matter how curious about your D seems to be slightly tame and admires you.”

Axel got wide eyed what did he just say?

“And the other one claimed your bed meaning you still have two in here. It’s only fair I ask if there are rooms for them or what’s your solution. It’s your place I’m sure Axel will be happy just to have somewhere to sleep just more happy”

Axel spoke up, “I’ve been fair……”

“You wearing is shirt” Citric pointed out….

Axel opened her mouth but then stopped because he made a point she did steal his shirt and she noticed the lump in the end. “Oh my” She smiled with a drip. “Sorry Sal we just seem to somehow need to be with you. But I’ll call the shirt to sleep in good enough for now and happy to go anywhere for the evening” She spoke with a smile her eyes squinting.

Citric looked over to the bed, “I get the feeling that one’s made it clear where they are going to be” he half grinned awkwardly hoping he was correct as he wasn’t sure if they were paying attention.

—————-

Hazes eye twitched, “So your knowing how attractive you are and all but you don’t find that in the people you fuck with. But you fuck them to get money from them later. Sure you have an extremely good return rate.” he spoke with you have got to be kidding me smile as he crossed his arms. “And do you tell all your clients if asking about Sal how he could kill them. That’s rather well cuddling free I hope or is that just an arm and a leg?” he spoke running his temple. Though he then leaped next to her an arm wrapped around her and he pulled her to the bed. “I’m not paying for this now or in the future” he spoke his muzzle rubbing into a breast it felt a little sensitive. His snout pressing over as he slightly teased over with his nuzzle. Though he then just found comfort laying his head on her breasts holding her his eyes closed finding her just about perfect in his arms.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:25 pm

Sal only chuckled too himself.the fox climbin under his sheets hadnt snuck past him nore had the obvious comment about his clothes...

Its fine sal remarked too cidric i dont actually mind her uaing my clothes he spoke chilled plus they look good on her he found himself smirk though when cidric brlught up that dragons must make good lovers he only tikted his head a moment well i certainly havnt had any complainta as of yet sal remarked amusedly too him and its not just due too my size from what i understand he remarked softly before he nkted axel hugging his tail letting her do as much he was really comfortible with ppl hanging on his like this though someone grabbing his tail like this was a bit new still he made sure his tail didnt crush her as jt was really heavy as it had too ballance hia body out when in the air still it was all the same too him it was just his body he only laughed a moment in a deep chuckle when she mentioned his tail was strong.

Well our tails have a nasty whiplash when we choose too jse them personally they can even knock down houses should we want too but thankfully we are mainly known for our breath weapons though each and every part of our body can be considered a weapon its actually one of the reasons why dragon scales can go for a heavy amount or at least wieght in gold that is... he remarked its also why we are hunted activly by human heros he remarked with a diacusted sigh almost.

---------

V only shifted a moment as he grabbed her... we will see but i shoukd warn you cuddling is free however if you wanta do angthing else past your first time with me you will hafta pay she smiked at him and no i dont typically then again no one ever askss about him.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:12 pm

Faye worms around until her head pokes out from under the covers "V was right, this is comfy, also mine hehe"
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:48 am

Sal only found himself sigh as the orher fox merely making heraelf comfortible in his bed foxes... he leaned his head downwards calmly his bromze colored orbs glanckng down at axel and how cute ahe was being atm.

Honestly the first day is tomarrow he remarked about the festival i think youll all have a good timw if you go... even singles have alot of fun at it... women espasally are highly treasured at the featival they get roo climb up a tower and jump into a tarp of flowers u shoukd try that if you want sal only beamed amusedly.

Not mentioning the vendors and the events the dances are alot of fun and they are held eveynight under twilight though there are some.danes during rhemorni g hours for children and younger folk.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:54 pm

Axel held it tight her breasts pushed slightly against his tail. Noticeable by the fact it pressed the short more as she gripped to it with a smile. “Really I love lanterns and it sounds like you and V should really be there with us. That is if you don’t get tired of our company. Though I would say you may just be in a little bit of trouble. Maybe some would say foxes of any kind two is too two many. One has your bed and One has you” she grinned.

Citric slowly turned his head to the door, he knew where this was going. And the guy gave Sal an out but Sal didn’t say he wanted any of these two to need find a place to sleep. He knew or had a suspicion these two already made up there minds. And sleeping wasn’t on there minds. Or at least he really guessed they didn’t plan on leaving after all they had a goal. And even if one got through they win. Though Citric even had to admit it was a opportunity hard to pass on. However he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know what was in store if you did accept your fate in there hands. He pushed up with a drip. “I agree it’s a must, besides knowing what’s in town might help me understand what I can do to get back home. So I would like to check it out myself.” He spoke with a smile stepping back. “However time to head out if we are busy don’t stay up to late” he spoke waiting for a moment to make sauté they were good.

Axel shifted so she straddle the tail, getting excited she had it though when her but lifted off the ground she yeaped seeing how strong it was. “Aaaaeeeeees” She felt herself plop back to the ground still straddling to the tail. Blinking before it thumped up and down and her but went up and plopped down again. “Weeeeeeee” Sal realized she could stay on anything with her thigh grip as he couldn’t buck her off and she kind of rode along laughing. When he let it finally just plop down. Axe winked at him. “I can keep up” She spoke grinning.

Citric held himself from laughing, Axel was totally working it up or implying. Poor Sal though he could make it clear they were going to behave but one was claiming his bed obviously. While the other played curiously as skully nature was playful. Tricky in its respects as if to lure one could wander. But foxes were also luring and Faye wasn’t moving as well. This means he was going to have fun dealing with these two no doubt. Made Citric chuckle.

———-

Haze looked up from her chest, “So you just trying to get this for business or you really want sex. Like I don’t care about the first one free like I get it but do you want to have sex?” he spoke his eyes slanted trying to figure her out. Was this a well if I have to for business and because he would like too. Or did she also want to, he had some kindness to not make a women who wasn’t into it to just do it because it was her profession. Sure it was her profession but if she didn’t like the person to be into it he believed one should ever feel like they had too. This was just being kind but if the person was up for it in anyway he was always a fuck yes let’s do this!
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:55 pm

Sal thumped his tail too see the skully stay on it she was straddling it now

Damn... he remarked almost awe shocked

Surely even v woulda fallen off by now this was amusing... how much coukd he rile her up he wondered though he didnt really wanta buck her off onto the floor for now at least grinning with a chuckle he remarked smuggly perhaps enjoying the fact he couldnt shake her off his tail a bit.

I can see that he responded more amused than anything lifting his tail as he found himself straighten up his wings flutteeing too his back calmly in a stretch almost as she still sat on his tail as his tail hovered striaghtly above the ground should he wanta buck her he woulda done so easyily feom this pose still he was amused feeling her grab too the tips of his wings letting her stretch them put too hold too them for a ballancing act of her own though sbe still clung too the tail amusedly seeing him revert too all 4s he twitched his wings and flipped his tail in a certain way kicking his feet outwards slightly Knocking her onto his strong back his tail swishing wildly a moment  as she had too release his wings in his twitch of his wings feeling her dig her fingers into his long jair from his back he kinda felt like a pack mule in a way she was literally riding the dragon seeing him glance up too cidric who almost bjrst a gut laughing.

If your gunna ride anyway this is the best way he remarked glancing over his shoulder with an amused yet smug look you could get hurt otherwise he remarked too axel seeing her face close too his own as his bronze colored eyes slit at her seeing her go what he assumed was red a bit as his paws lifted his strong body and an angle so she didnt fall off and he was still standing his tail ballancing him out with ease his wings opening too fold creating a foothold for her fwet ahluls she need it. Just behind his wings she clukd feel every muscle in his body almost flex as his claws touched on the ground again and he tucked his claws once again under his chest fluff going bread and letting her feet reat om the geound if she wanted them too he was still pritty massive but in a more muscular way in this form.

Also im not worryied about a few foxes cidric he remarked amusedly it takes a lot too actually bother me its in there nathre too be foxy he remarked calmly that goes double for a foxy skully he glanced up towarda axel who was running her fingers threw the fluffy but feathery texture on his wings and along his back almost giving sal a massage sal only purring unable too help himself he was kinda like a big scaled cat in a way just less assholeish enjoying the touches.

--------

V only gave a foxy grin well now.... she beamed at him who said i disnt wanta have sex? She cood at him scratching under his chin in qmusement seeing him only drool almoat pleasedly. That being said i hope you can show me a good time she flirted playfully her long fluffy tail flipping in a super foxy sorta way.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:57 pm

Axel yeeped again seeing how he could just move her around. She opened one eye once she was on his back and looked to his fur. She did blush feeling his muscle as it made her twitch she tried to have good thoughts. So she focused on his fur. Softly she let her fingers go through his fur, and fallowed as she was curious. She found herself grinning slanting her eyes as she tilted her head finding how soft it is. She manage to get to his shoulders moving it through as she admired it.

Citric waved, “Okay I do hope you don’t disappoint.” he teased Sal laughing as he headed out for his room stretching and yawning. As he walked down the hall way he only tried not to think what they might be up to. Though he also got wide eyed was that crazy Yote living it up? Citric chuckled he only knew he would know tomorrow.

Axel laid forward on top of Sal, she laid her head over his shoulder, “Sal” she spoke closing her eyes, “I should thank you for all the fun here and the hospitality to us all” she spoke nuzzling the side of her skully head into his cheek sort of lovingly in a thank you. She then sat up again and tilted her head. “I still feel like the best though is really getting that thing V brags about. Just teasing since it does sound amazing with the way she talks about it” She giggled grinning with her eyes closed before she opened them. “I’m not shameless to say it, but I am tolerant enough to let you have what you want. Though Fey makes me laugh to just claim the bed but can’t blame her” She spoke looking over to Fey as she still stroked Sals fur. “I can take spot by the fire place. This room just has made length of places to be in. So I can be flexible!” she spoke assuringly as she got off and got to her knees next to him stroking his fur on the back of his neck.

————————-

Haze tail wagged as he looked up to her gasping to big smile and grin, like the guys whole world just lit up. He crawled up to her face and pinned her arms above her head. He took a minute to admire her facial features. The purple on her sexy eyes and smug grin, her red hair vibrant as he fur. She already was striking and he didn’t even get to see her with her clothes off. He wasn’t sure about how she liked it, but he wasn’t going to shy away from pleasing her. “You always have high expectations. That’s not fair you had me since I first saw you. You only mad me crazy showing up like this” He spoke looking down form there position. His hand coming to her stomach lightly moving his fingers across her stomach admiring more of her slowly.
    PNWFox
    PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:34 pm

Faye looks at Axel and Sal by the fire and debates internally as she does a bit more rolling and moving about under the covers, thoroughly putting her scent all over the bed just 'cause before she gets off the bed and with a wink and a "Three's a crowd" leaves herself to follow Citric.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:11 pm

Sal only sighed hed hafta clean thouse sheets standing up he only went quite

Sleep well then? He remarked too faye as she peaced out... looking too hia bed he groaned slightly foxes... his scent cohld easyily over power therea but he wasnt about too mix scenta with her atm nah bwtter too air out his bed remove the sheets and sleep infront of the fireplace just for now foxes dueing thia time of year could geg tgpically really smelly and he really didnt wanta hafta scrub his fur continuously for houra right now espasally right before the festival. He still remwbrred the last time that v had spread her acent on hia bed it tolk a day and a half too get out.

Welp... im gunna change pull these sheetz really fast axel could ylu do me a favor and get into the closet over there and dig put a spare set pleaze he remarked calmly it wasnt that he didnt like faye or v but he really disnt wanta be drawn too something hed regret later on due too there smells.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:15 pm

Axel blinked mouth open as she just watched Fey roll from one sid ego the other all over. And then slide out and walk away ready to leave. “Fey?” she questioned slightly confused. “Was that all about scent?” She looked to Sal as he got up and went to go handle his bed.

Axel stood up and heard him as he asked, She opened the closet and forgot how deep it could go before falling forward. Her tail up in the air bent over the front half in the closet. “Oh my god really?” she sighed. Sal getting a laugh at the view before she pushed out and pooped on her but. “Right it’s a big wardrobe.” She spoke standing and looking. Finally catching where they are.

As she grabbed them she spoke again, “I don’t tend to carry the full scent of a Fox. Heard it could drive males to go wild though. I could be mild in comparison but I also carry with me a more type of scent that goes with my emotions. I’m the spirit realm I come from if a spiritual being is bashful or flirty they can be sweet, or angry it smells like embers, But on the normal occasion I heard we tend to smell like cotton. But maybe I do come on with the mix of fox smell. I imagine as a dragon you really can take it in so smells get to you easily. So I have to apologize if me or any other fox tends to carry out smells.” She spoke with a chuckled holding the folded sheets to him.

———————————————-

Citric smirked as he found himself feeling the fur on the back of his neck come up along with a chill up his spine. He stopped and looked left to right. He was then slowly turning his head to look behind him. He turned his head paused scanned behind him didn’t see anyone. Then looked ahead and narrowed his eyes……Walk faster!… He told himself stepping one step and another as he got faster and faster hustling to his room. Feeling like he was being fallowed though stopping once he got to his door and sighed.
    PNWFox
    PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:51 am

Faye smirks as she stalks Citric, keeping out of sight as she does so, going for a textbook vulpine pounce when he reached his door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:07 am