DragonRoost

Are You A Member Yet?

Our community is a fun filled place where you can come and hang out or talk about things you wanna talk about in particular wether that be games, the Guilds in mmos, Rping threads that u wanna do with friends or how your day has been. we hope you join us and if you don't that's okay. its really nice that you checked us out, so until next time we hope you'll visit again soon.

DragonRoost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here too have fun, Rpg and talk that's just who we are. Its How we live <3

3 posters

Fursona Rping

Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Libra Posts : 3802

Fursona Rping - Page 2 Empty Re: Fursona Rping

Post  Axel Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:53 pm

Haze just about wanted to jump out of his seat, “Another Fox! Three man that increases my chances! You can’t tell me she’s pretty as you V. Though how close friends are you” He asked his tongue out…

Axel closed her eyes and flung her cup still holding it but the tea flung into Hazes face, “Oops my bad” she some keeping her eyes closed not amused by his constant attitude towards them. Seeing he wasn’t joking. She then looked to V “My would you look at that I need a little bit of everything” She grinned….

Citric chuckled seeing Axel cool off the wild Cyote. Though setting the door up against the wall…”Right so Sal may have some but wouldn’t that make him have to go home for them…..” He then looked
    to V “You said you had different tools what kind of different tool?” he asked tilting his head….

Axel almost laughed as she drank her tea, Hazes head hit the table.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Aries Posts : 7282

Post  blackcat_100201 Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:57 pm

V only rolled her eyes at hazes comment normally shed flirt but she knew if ahe sis he might take it a bit far even for her and most foxes knew qhen someone was trouble indeed.

Salivon is like a utilitool he wont hafta go home but arw you really surw you want the answer too that question sje spoke as she poured axel another cup offeeing her somwmorw sugar and/ or cream.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:09 am

Axel laughed accepted the extra sugar and cream for her third cup of tea. She thought it was cute that Citric was a blonde at heart. She wasn’t sure how to put it with this one. Though she waved her hand in the air, knowing pop references with the words, “These are not the tools you are looking for” relating it to Starwars.

Haze got it as he only gave a look of you did not just go there, before he looked to Citric who still was looking at them wandering what was it they were talking about. “Hey Dude none of those tools will be coming out unless they are being used…” He assured. Though smirked liking the kinky idea Mrs. V had some….

Citric raised his hands up, “How do we no unless we try, with V’s help I’m sure I might use them. I’m very creative….”

Axel grinned, “Right the MacGyver of using tools. Anything is a tool if you know how to use it right? Even better if you got someone to help you …” She giggled loving every moment of Citrics overly blonde tendencies. Though it did make her blush thinking how he would not fail in using a tool.

Citric nodded agreeing to not realizing what he was agreeing too, “Exactly and all Mrs.V has to do is show them to me, I’ll be the one handling it”

Axel tea slightly came out as she started to laugh before she swallowed, “I wouldn’t mind watching you handle a tool with V, I’m sure I would be curious to see how you handle it” Axel grinned as he walked into this one……

Haze eye twitched, “Are you kidding me, no way you guys let him do that. Besides he doesn’t even know what he’s signing himself up for. And I doubt you two are serious the guy is just trying to jerry rig the dang door.”

Citric argued, “I’m good at using tools, I don’t need to Jerry Rig anything I’m always making sure it’s the permanent solution. Satisfaction Guarantee!” he assured haze.

Axel looked at V, “I don’t know if I should be impressed or feel bad for the guy, But I like his determination” Axel chuckled…

Haze took a deep breath, “Citric shut up before I use the shovel to cover the grave you just dug yourself in”

Citric crossed his arms and shrugged, obviously he was sure he knew how to use any tool he needed or could use any tool to fix the problem.
    PNWFox
    PNWFox
    Fledgling

Sagittarius Posts : 22

Post  PNWFox Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:50 pm

blackcat_100201 wrote:Nodding he replyied calmly im here too pick you up he replyied calmly my name is salivon but you may just call me sal he replyied politely as ever.

Faye smiles and nods "Hi Sal, nice to meet another friend of V's" After a second or two of thought as she looks at his fluffy body briefly trying to figure out where the body begins and the floof starts, she pulls her luggage closer and tries to figure out where in the loaf it should go and where she should climb on as she experimentally touches the floof "ooo soft" she giggles softly and looks up at Sal for his response.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:05 pm

sal stood up not much longer later opening a large ivory claw he held it over too the fox before him seeing her pull her luggage into it and lower his neck enough so she could climb on before they knew it sal had turned around and had opened his large wings taking too the air the fox holding on for dear life as he flew headlong towards vs place it didnt take them long too get there landing gracefully he tolk extra care incase the fox on his back had never rode a dragon before it was alot like ridng a horse or a motorbike just with more too hold onto well espasally since sal was super fluffy.

"we are here he spoke lowering his neck seeing the fox very carefully and maybe a bit shookenly climb off seeing sal set her luggae down and take his normal and rather sizable form again he only gathered up her luggage..." come with me" he replyied calmly with a grin as they headed too V's house where he found cedric eye balling the door as v and the others were all sitting down drinking tea. he had heard something about tools and fixing something too stay perminantly

" i think that defeats the purpose of a door also im back and i brought your friend.."

"faye! v smiled brightly charging forwards too give her friend a hug before looking too cedric "ah perfect sal can you help cedric with the door she spoke amusedly before looking too axel again "just remember axel everyone gets one she spoke with a grin. before sal approached hunching cause he had too but really hunching down as he looked at the door...

"what seems too be the issue he replyied noting cidric issue about tools sal only chuckling as he brought out a claw sticking his claw in the rivit too turn it calmly as cidric held the door as v issued faye inside.

come join us for tea faye" she smiled slightly as the dragons delt with the hinges it would be done really quickly.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:59 pm

Citric huffed, “No I permanently fix things so they are right the first time, and the door also needs to be permanently fixed with the hinges so it doesn’t come off. If not why even have a door at all. But glad to see you can screw it in my nails or claws would not fit.” He held the door happy it was finally getting fixed since he was determined to get it fixed with or without Vs tools from earlier. He had no idea what they were.

Haze got excited, “Fey uh, love the name! I’m Haze have to say you remind me of”

Axel interrupted, “I’ll save you the hassle of you dealing with his pick up line, already can guess he was going to do one. But Hi Fey nice to meet you I’m Axel. Just traveled here ourselves…”

Citric spoke from the front door, “Yes not volunteering to travel here but we needed up here, I’m Citric. Good to see you made it here thanks to Sal here…” he spoke looking to Sal seeing the door was on. “There it’s fixed…..”

Axel smiled, “I’ve been really drinking the tea I’ll stop sorry about that I feel like I haven’t had anything that really tastes desirable for along time. So it was kind of like a rare thing for me considering what I have had to take for drink and food traveling. But enough about me hope you will be happy with your visit here. Seeing as to your friends with V. Good opportunity visiting here to spend time with V.”

Haze grinned, “A foxy friend wander how you two plan on…..”

Citric interrupted walking to the table, “We should plan on giving Fey space they just got here and we still need to figure out where we can stay. At least in the time it takes for me to figure out a way back. And Skully don’t think your off the hook your in this mess too. Understanding this place should be first.”

Axel pouted, “Yeah I still don’t get this place is it mid evil and magical or modern. You never know when you traveling through the quantum gateway. But now that I think of it I was trying to get somewhere looking for someone or something…… Ah I forgot again… wait nope nope still can’t exactly remember”

Haze groaned…”Iddddddditttttttiooooooot”

Citric raised an eyebrow, “Maybe we should go find arrangements while we are here, Especially with horny Yote. He will find trouble!”

Haze gave him a sarcastic look, “Meeeeeee noooooo”

Axel smiled agreeing it seemed best to not take to long as in they were going to figure this out overnight. “I asked about this place but no one answered what kind of place it is. So your best it as good as mine.” Axel spoke wandering if they should go explore to not overcrowding Vs actual friend who was visiting.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:08 pm

well if hes too much trouble we can always have sal sit on him v only teased playfully seeing sal on shot glares her way as he walked on all 4's as it was easyier too move too the table taking aseat on the ground on his butt so he didnt bump his head on the celing while in the chair.

"well that aside now that we have more ppl i should make some more thankfully i have a bunch of tea she smiled joyfully so dont worry drink as much as you want v spoke seeing the skully brighten more so as cidric came over and tolk a seat as well.

"anyways faye your room is the normal one you use when you come too visit... also yes v spoke this place is kinda unquie its kinda like the crossroads for worlds in a way humans mainly pass threw customaryily but this is a neautral ground so even beasts and humans can coexist here its a rather wonderful place... she smiled as she refilled the pot fetching one that she had anticipated making earilyier too put the tea in the kettle bringing the kettle over as she set it on her table warmer taking her seat again as she finished off the tea from the last kettle removing it too go fetch a few more glasses should anyone want any and some snacks putting out a tray of some cookies and chips before sitting down again this time taking a seat on sals long fluffy tail though there was room for one or more person as his tail was laying outwards kinda like a bench

"btw sal she spoke finishingly as she stroked his fur " how do you keep your furr so soft?"

"easy conditioner he spoke almost comdedicly..."

"that is not what i ment...."

"old dragon secret" he spoke firmly too her seeing her only pout and huff slightly though he really didnt seem too mind her sitting on his tail.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Fursona Rping - Page 2 Empty so much to respond to!

Post  PNWFox Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:16 pm

Faye looked around a bit then managed to climb her way up Sal's neck and settled in for the flight, which she enjoyed as the air whistled in her ears. Upon arrival, Faye dropped to the ground off Sal as he landed. "That was fun" she turned to Sal and gave him a smile.

When she heard V's voice she smiled brightly and hugged V warmly, her tail happily wagging up a storm as she was greeted by her friend. "I'd love to have a tea, do you have any of the raspberry hibiscus one I like?" she asked when V offered her tea. She tilted her head slightly as Haze greeted her, giving Axel a small nod of thanks when she interrupted him "Hi Axel, nice to meet another friend of V's" She said brightly. Giving Haze a cool look as he started to speculate on the sleeping arrangements, giving the vixen some major "Jayne from Firefly vibes" (ie if she said they'd end up in the same bed as an example, she'd expect to hear him sudden say "I'll be in my bed!" as he runs off to furiously masturbate to the idea of two vixens in a bed together).

As the conversation rolls on to the subject of exactly what this place is like, Faye interjects about how she got here by boat. She giggles softly when V suggests that Sal should sit on the yote, thinking he'd probably earned it if this was how he was with every woman. She sits at the table and happily munches on some of the cookies as she waits for the tea.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:49 pm

Of course i have your fav tea v smiled though when fay3 qent too sit dow she issued she take a s3at on sals tail should she want too seeing v lean against sals shoulder as he drank his own tea calmly not even phased by th3 vixxen who s3emed too relax quite happyily on him.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:19 pm

Haze sighed, “What is it about dragons, sometimes it isn’t about size I mean come on what about experience…….”

Axel giggled she was cute responding, “I won’t say I will sleep with Sal but never seeing how big they are of coarse I want to see what he has. So maybe you get the wrong idea well for me, not speaking for the two foxes. But I’m a skully and we tend to get nosy only because it comes with being mischievous. How can poke my surroundings if I don’t know them. The things I could say for a dragon in the size, such as you bringing up experience is very simple. If he’s that big he has to have extreme reactions and experiences then you what you have dealt with regardless of how
    many you slept with thing. His experiences is what makes him different and kinds of alluring. And that’s the size think about it. does that answer your question” she stuck out her tongue and laughed being amused with Haze.

Haze paused, “Well as depressing as what you said is it makes me feel better that I was able to see you laugh.” Haze spoke with a satisfied smile….

Citric paused did Haze actually give a decent flirtatious comment wait he did, “Well Haze if you could keep yourself like you are now your sexual experiences might also be better if you could at least be friend the individuals you sleep with.” Citric pointed out….

Haze glared, “Well sometimes you get more when your straight to the point just saying”

Citric shook his head with an amused smile, “Alright well try not to do that here, I’m sure we all need a break from that kind of thinking. However I hate to ask, is there place near to rent for rooms?”

Axel looked up, “Oh yeah we were figuring that out. I feel bad we’re kind of crowding poor Vs home and she has company over! And I’m very glad how nice and understanding you are using your time with all us crowders here. If it wasn’t for our situation this would of been much easier. But these two are here becouse of me. V has been a low level my host and Sal has been interesting. Thank You V and Fey.”

Citric nodded, “Same berry much thank it has been nice to have fine company….”

Haze rolled his eyes, “I guess if nothing kinky is happening the next best thing is tea….”

“And making new friends” she replied to Haze with a wink hinting she considered Hazel also a friend.

Haze laughed with a drip surprised but happy she could see him in good
    company for her.

Citric then looked, “So now that we are waiting V or Sal may you let us know where we can find a temporary place to stay in this area?”
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:27 pm

v only touched her chin well i only have one room here my den is kinda a pleasure den she smiled amusedly

"shes a whore in other words sal" spoke calmly..

"no whores get paid for what they do i do it for the pelasure of it all also that demends on how i like the person..." she smiled amusedly making sal only sigh...

"anyways theres a huge event in town atm so finding a place too stay will be a bit rough v has a spare room total in 2 faye will prolly sleep with v right? he spoke seeing faye only smile at him as for the rest of you i have plenty of rooms at my palace i can put the rest of you up while we wait for the event too pass really its no problem at all he spoke calmly.

"lucky you " V smiled too all of them "a dragons willing too invite u too his horde id kill too be in that situation tough id kill at any chance too sneak into his bed i mean i know exactly what hes got going on..."

"one time v it was one time...." sal only sighed...

"yes but was it a good time she smiled at him girls trust me hes fun she smiled at all the girls only making sal only choak slightly on his tea slightly

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:35 pm

Faye waved off Axel's thanks with a look that said 'I just got here lol' before she smiled at V's comment about Sal "oh really?" before she licked her lips in a manner that one can only describe as 'foxy' "I'm not usually one to go for dragons, but when in V's pleasure den..." she sticks her tongue out slightly in a playful manner as she goes to her bag and decides to tease the guys a bit, bending over just a bit too far as her dress rides up just enough to hint at her wearing nothing underneath before she stands back up, producing a mug that she hands to V that says 'I make an $18 sundress worth 18 years ^_~' "Thought of you when I saw this hehe" She returns to the table, picking up her tea and sipping it as she sits back.
    Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:49 pm

Haze mouth was open almost wanting to whimper not even was the foxes the only one sleeping in Vs den but here he was getting confirmation the dragon got some vixen. No fair at all share the wealth right? Haze line of thinking was just out right perverted as always.  Though his tail wagged when he noticed Fey bend over. He wanted to howl not making it shy about him starring like those cartoon wolfs with Jessica rabbit.

Citric maybe blonde but he got that one as he “ahm” trying to clear the air from the poor guy who was being put out there and the fey really adding to it over there.

Axel wide eyed before her skull turned light shade of pink not realizing what Fey was doing and she whipped her long thick bushy tail over her face to hide it from the embarrassment of even wandering how that felt. She didn’t want to make Sal to be mad or anything know Axel had to think even that way of what it was like. Though her curiosity was like a train wreck sometimes. And skulls had this weird ability to sill be very express regardless of having skull face. But axels solution hide…… under my tail.

Citric grinned with a drip, “Thanks Salivon don’t worry I think Haze is more tempted with females then males. Though if there want any females…..”

Haze flared, “Shut up Citric!”

Citric grinned, “I’m sure Axel if she’s coming along with us two can keep fine from Haze. He just might try to make a pass or two…..”

Haze stopped “I’ve never been with a skully, so you pacifically Have the outside face of a skull, and the rest has flesh. You at least have a tongue even in that skull of yours. Get you to open your mouth…”

Citric face palmed…

Axel peeped on eye out from her bushy black silver and silver and black tipped tail, “I bite” snapping her jaw playfully before covering back up under her tail the rest of the way.

Citric smiled Haze looked like he seen a ghost mortified as he spoke, “Are you sure you ain’t got room V?”

Citric nodded, “I think keeping you out of trouble staying with Sal here is a great idea. Don’t let him full you V though I doubt you would but this guy can happily stay in line with us” he sooenpatting Hazes shoulder with grin. Haze giving the look to Fey and V “help me”
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:35 am

Sal almost choaked these foxes were gunna be the death of him one day and he had gotten a good look at faye too damn his luck with being able too see things so well from a distance it kinda came with the territory of being a full fledged dragon clearing his throat he apoke calmly... well now... he opened his mouth abput too say something but was interuptes by v... who only beamed at faye...

oh we coyld totally share him she grinned too faye dragons arw after all known for there amazing stamina and thankk you i luv it she smiled at the mug and fayes inate foxyiness witch she herself had she smiled entirely too glance too sal... so what do u say eh big boy... 2 foxes one dragon...

Uhmmm... sal rwplyied unable too process hoq this went from a single too a 3some too v seriously foxes were gunna be the detah of him one day hearing the yotes comments he only sighed as axel mentioned she bites only making him chuckle a bit too himself no if axela coming too my place shes more than welxome too cuddle with me so thw yote doesnt get any ideas or she can stay with v im sure the girls wouldnt mind another right v???

Hmmm oh yeah no problem omg we couod totally do our nails and hair have have a great time sal and the boys coukd have a boys night and if it doesnt qork oyt we can always switch it around plus i have plenty of toys she smiled too the girls brightlt as she stood up sal thankful too have his tail back again thumping it almost instonctivly before looking too the others any way we work this out is fine with me i have plenty of room. He replyied seeing the hyb4id only loik too sal almost understandinglt these two seemed too at least have an understanding rhe yote on the other hand qoukd probably hafta be drug outta here and quute honestly he looked more mortifyied that axel had just threatened too bit it off than anything this amused sal... hnnn well i cant blame the look on his face unlike us hes unarmored down there he spoke calmly too gather himself again.

Speaking of witch how about you shoq us the real deal package ehhhhh c spoke grabbing too sals qaist seeing sal only sigh as her own little perversions... common open yp that clowaka and shoq us what ur made of im sure you coukd take us all inculding the 2 males there...

I onlt lean towards women he replyied with a grin before looking too cidric trust me you dont wanta open the pandoras box that is a fox sal replyied firmly settling down as v was all bkoing sal slightly...

Oh boo... she growles slightly your no fun sal she replyued too him

Im plenty of fun i just take qhat i want he remarked sharply too her making her blush in excitement as she openes her mouth in a foxy sorta way...

I luv the way u talk dirty she sqwealed at him as sal only huffed with a sigh foxes yup.. they were gunna be the death of him one day.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:19 pm

(lol at the Tex Avery reference) Faye watches the convo with Haze, Axel, and Citric, laughing softly as Haze gets increasing uncomfortable, she chimes in after V suggests a girls night "Girls night sounds fun" she gives a foxy smile as she looks at the other women "Just two vixens and a skully, all alone in a pleasure den" she hadn't actually seen V's "toy chest" but she had a pretty good idea of the contents, to say nothing of what may or may not be in her own luggage (thank you Luggage of Holding). She outright grinned though when V started aggressively trying to get at Sal's junk "Hehe, yeah! show us what you're working with!" Only to be slightly disappointed as Sal didn't play along.
    Axel
    Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:34 pm

((Exactly Rofl Haze usual when he likes the view))
    Axel smiled when she herd him say he could cuddle it did make her peep her face out from her tail with a soft smile, So he like cuddles. Made her squint her face smiling as it seemed he would be no doubt warm and he would definitely no doubt feel safe. Listening she peeped out hearing about all girls thing. She never had an actual girls night the skully was busy traveling and doing things she realized it would be nice to settle for a few days. She smiled she would love to see what V and Faye do to have fun.

She looked over as Sal showed some dominance which she had determination and a turn on to so she reacted with such. Standing being o t he other side of the table she leaned across the table arching her back looking like she wanted to crawl across the table to Sal. Her skull formed up right shaping her grin her eyes slanting looking to Sal like a piece of candy, “I’ll give you what you want and what you never knew you needed!” She spoke directly at Sal…..

Haze wasn’t sure if that was hot or i’m going to eat you heart out creepy but remembering her biting comment it just made him mortified. “Tell the creepy skully over your dead body Sal” Haze whispered….

Citric smirked Skully rose to the challenge if she was into it, he guessed though these three were really getting into it. It was hard for him not to now figure out this whole time V tools were sex toys. Then Citric looked mortified, “Oh gawd Sal your right. To think I said I would handle her tools for her. Now I get it”

Haze face palmed, “Citric she’s a fox you haven’t really been around outside your species have you?”

Citric grinned “Nope”

Axel seemed to be still leaning over the table her tail up over her arched back as she seemed to smile more softly starring at Sal contently.

Citric noticed that t little curiousity in her and what the foxes were contemplating, “Well girls night will end up orgy night and Haze and I kicked out with no where to stay. Seeing these three are seem scheming and foxes or not three females scheming  even I know not to hang around and find out. So I’ll take Haze here…”

He grabbed Hazes tail as Haze tried to hold on “Nooooo lady’s please come on don’t do this to me!” Haze begged comedy like as Citic easily with one arm pulled him to the door. Citric spoke heading to the door. “Sal you better fallow quick these girls won’t let you go otherwise!” He spoke laughing
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:24 pm

Sal only lifted an ivory claw soo his muzzle curiously ... threaten me with a good time he flirted right back at the akully seeing haze go omg sal only sighing at hazes mortification... she coukdnt bite me hard enough without doing damage too heraelf he grinned at haxe who had that look of sweet jesus... but yes i should go... i do after all hafta host the guys for the night he replyied with a polite bow too the girls as v only giggles with an upward flip of her tail in a cute fashion.

Excuse me ladys he replyied too only turn his neck towarsa the 2 pther guys twisting his body too move along on all 4s too head after the other guys.

He is a great cuddler perhaps if you stay long ebough youll geg ur chance too cuddle him just make sure you scratch under his chin v only amiked at axel its sorta a weak spot of his she smiked lovingly that and just behind the ear v smiled at ax3l watched the men all leave thw house... alright sooo.... now that the boys hav3 left shall we start this girla night she responded amuseslt too them all with a clap of her hands only laughing brightly at them all. Also if either of you wanta visit sals place we can do so tomarrow it is starting too get lat3.

--------

Once putside sal looked at the 2 guys the yote couldnt fly and the other looked more fish than dragon... hmmm guess im gunna hafta carey you two huh? He replyied seeing cidric only glance him over as he tolk his big form opening his large feathery wings almost he flapped into the air grabbing both guys up in a single claw... hold on both of you he spoke seeinf cidric clutch too the large ivory claw that was sals as the yote almost panicked at any time sal coukd drop then but he didnt... rising into the sky sal let thwm enjoy the view a bit as he glided back towards his cave at the base of the mountains there... following the river he only flew along it woukd only take him 5 mins by air alone too get there were as if they had been walking it qoukda normally taken them about 15-20 minutes from vs house.

I take it you dont fly cidric sal remarked as cidric clutched too his claw... please take it in your dragon side im sure is relived too fwel this sensation he smiked too the hybrid as the yote only clutched too another claw as well sha4ply... and dont worry i wont drop you he remarked kindly too them both as cidric looked at the distance if he had wings he coukda experienced this every day... sal seemed too understand he was a water creature for the most part the rasping flapping of sals wings heard as if there qere actually scales under the fuz and feathers as he flew along taking his sweet time so cidric coukd take it into.memory if he wanted too.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:33 pm

Faye listened as Axel talked to Sal and couldn't help but grin and agree with Citric when he said something about girls night becoming orgy night "Well it IS October hehe" she suggestively double raised her eyebrows.

As Haze was being dragged out, Faye immediately was reminded of the German Sheppard scene from the first Doctor Doolittle film, making her laugh as she thought of it.

As the door shut behind the guys, the vixen raises her tea cup and says "First, I say we finish the tea"
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:50 pm

Oh it gets better she smiled i saved the best treTs for when the guys are gone v smirked deviously brining out some.of her home cooking with a chuckle... though i honestly coulda handled ot is sal had sayied but i get that he has too tens too his guests and well i have a feeling that yote or haze or whatever his name was will be a handful even for sal. Then again his place os simply massive she smiled amusedly if i didnt have a place of my own id very much enjoy living there she spoke wagging her tail energeticly as she poured herself some more tea... so lets talk about love v smiled admiringly anyone have any crushes currently or in the past? I really cant say that ive done much of anything i mean really she smiked at them im just a harmless foxxo she smiled amusedly though i have had my eay around a b3d or two she wi ked at the others amusedly... im still determined too g3t some of that big dd tjough she only smirk3d foxxy like too herself knowing about now sal qould be shivering or probably sneezing as somwone was talking dirty about him.

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:54 pm

Axel agreed on the tea and drinking it as well as got excited V looked like she would be an amazing cook. The fox would rock an apron let’s be honest. But Axel would keep that to herself as she only knows what one would do knowing her thoughts sipping the tea and letting the food cool down she looked up in thought. “So talking about guys,Weeeeellll” Axel spoke as she squinted blushing. “I don’t know about relationships or anyone who has felt genuine connection but wild sex. Or crushing at least getting my life nature on is dependent on my type. Get me a well toned bad boy who can put on moves on the floor and you got me howling. The darker the boy even better. I can name a few who could tug on my leash so to speak. But I feel kind of bad I guess it’s no secret I have a naughty nature. But you too seem very accepting of that. More open in the female category of getting to be bad, but I like my men dominating, strong, and a bit of bad boy you could say maybe.” She laughter blushing since V asked. Though happy to actual enjoy this kind of talk she couldn’t do with the guys. Besides these two foxes probably had some good stories!

—————
    Citric did enjoy every moment. As he was like a dog with his head out the window taking in every bit of the wind. It was like when he swam and flowed through water with ease. Accept this was the sky.

Haze was a whiner, “Omg really! come on noooooooooooo!” holding in fear dear lif he hated flying he likes his feet on land!

Citric though paused, “Hey Sal you got Fey to Vs house right. Quick question how did you not notice she didn’t have any underwear….. How did she ride you?” Citric asked looking to him now thinking about it….

Haze was surprised that Citric noticed Fey from bending over though he then realized Citric had a good question.
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:44 pm

Sal found himself chuckle who said i didnt notice he respomded calmly too cidrics question i had my doubts about it but it was only.comfirmed when she bent over he replyied focusedly... reguarding where she sat i let her ride on my back he responded calmly theres a lot more for a woman too grab up there he spoke amusedly... sry im not letting you guys ride me like that he growled slightly he spoke hearing thw tote only complain slightly as he circled firmly too flap down too the entrance of the large cave with vines beforw the doorway and a river flowing off into it and too a side hea4ing the clanking of scales as his larg3 feathery wings flappes greating an upburst of wind he landed calmly putting them down seeing the yote freak out thi king when the claw opened that he was g3tting dropped from the sky.

Follow me sal replyied ill show you both too your rooms he replyied pushing aside the vines too enter into the cave area... it was dark fo4 a short bit and then mqny torches lin3d the walls revealing a ling hallway up too a door witch sall nudged op3n with his large head continuting too walk inside once inside cidric keeping a hand too sals leg as he walked along calmly the yote clinging too sals tail trying not too g3t lost in the darknes of the cave until they got too the torches and the grand doorway. Once inside they noted elegantly decorated hallways and extravigant looking pathways with many doors this was when he retolk his smaller form seeing him.enter in calmly now able too stand and walk... i usually try not too walk inside my hom3.except in the grand cavern or ballroom in my larger size i like too try and keep things tidy and neat he responded calmly as he walked with them...

Noting this place was like a.manshion with even a hotsprings deeper in they soon eached the room portion sal letting them.cjoose any room thwy wanted for the duration of there stay. Each room.was lined elegantly and had a kingsized bed an endless walkin wardrobe for storing things an lavistrys inculdong bathrooms though there qere no bathtubs.

If your looking for a bathing area there are very large hotsprings further in the caves.

----------

V tolk a moment and then smiled sal sounda right up ur alley axel she laugh3d amusedly... he may act all gentlemanly but he is a compl3te and utter som and ontop of that hes a total hard ass at times he even has moments qere he can be a badd boy not too mention h3s got a big dick qith all the perglfect pieces and an open door policy as well his place is actually about a 15minute walk from here too sp3aking of witch while u girls are here qe hav3 gotta go too his hotsprings sometime and takr a long healthy bath because hotsprings for the win!!! She smiled shoving a cookie in her mouth chucklingly.

PNWFox
    Fledgling

Post  PNWFox Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:26 am

Faye wags at seeing some of V's home cooking "oooh breaking out the good stuff I see" She drinks some more raspberry hibiscus tea and muses "Hmm, love huh? well I used to have this crush on this one wolf, he was a DJ, and he had some good music I enjoyed dancing too, we eventually had to part ways though. One thing I will say though, he was an animal in bed hehe. These days though, I prefer a bit more of a traditional todd." Faye sat back and sipped her tea as the convo rolled on "Oooh, a raid on Sal's cave? well, maybe I can go along with that hehe"
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:41 am

Torally what i was thinking then we can climb our way into bed with a big fluffy dragon if we wantwd or one of the others she sniked too herself

Axel
    Fledgling

Post  Axel Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:31 am

Axe blinked blushing oh V was referring to the actual other guys as well.  She smiled nervously as she wandered about Sal, she only saw a little bit of a dominating side. Which made her react quickly but  she did wander on the nature of not sure what Sal wants. She also wasn’t sure how to explain the relationship of Sal and V. So she squinted her face. Though hearing Fey she looked up in thought….a tod…..wants another male fox? She thought hearing them now plotting her eyes went wide, “Oh my well I can only imagine if they can handle it. Or some even enjoying it if they didn’t know and were asleep I would say enjoy it. Just imagine if the Yote woke up though.” Axel laughed, “Citric tried to be all cool but the blonde boy blushes easily so I can imagine Sal might be the only one who may not be surprised… maybe” She laughed.

———————

Citric looked around with a smile, “Its real nice Sal I wander why so many rooms unless it’s just. a big cave and you just decided it was the best considering the layout. Though a built in hot springs if this place was dark and had neon glowing plants I could feel right home.” He spoke crossing his arms…

“We should have kidnapped the foxy ladies and brought them over then I would feel more at home…” Haze grumbled….

Citric laughed, “Well Haze your resorting to cave man tactics there!” Citric raising his shoulders and hands up in response to the idea. “Also you could get lost in this place….”

Haze lifted his head very proud of the idea, “Sal could just swoop down and grab the two real easily! And this place could use some markings…”

Citric glared, “NO! your not peeing on everything and I highly doubt kidnapping a couple of foxes is a good idea, Their foxes they will turn the situation to there advantage. Ever hear the term sly as a fox, or sneaky, and there females we know where this is going.”

Haze got excited, “Exactly”

Citric only rubbed his temple, “Hey Sal do you have a dog kennel or dungeon with in this cave to lock the Yote in?”
    blackcat_100201
    blackcat_100201
    Fledgling

Post  blackcat_100201 Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:45 am

I bave a du geon he replyied but why wohld ylu sal apoke noting the yotes heavh breThing he only sighed... i see he reaponded calmly and reguarding glowing plants i may not have glowong plants persay but i do have other things in my home he responded calmly as they proceeded along after they had choosen there rooms as they noted theaylut hlu could get lost here but it was a fajrly easy laylut at least the vksiting section was... shlwing them the way too thw hotsprings as they entered inside too look about cidric noted glowing balls floating about in the hotspring area it seemed almost magical and it was comfortibly lit as well.

This is the hotaprings area there are differnt pools all ablut with dkffernt temps the one kn the furthest back will fry you so please jnless your suited too suler hot temps please do not use that one he remarked since he was here taking his human form and removing his clothing setting it in a basket too the side he remarked softly too the other 2 the tkwel rack is right there im honestly gunna enjoy myself some he ginned at them as be entered into the biggest hotspring there the slund of clnking bmboo heard as h dhnked hkmself and then leaned agakns on of the beated stones there tooean hjs head back over the edge relaxing ylu wouldnt thknk he was a dragon in this form as he literally looked exactly like a human

----------

V only amjled at axel oh my i really hope j dont thjnk theres anything gling on between me and sal she laughed at her alightly tbere is nothing yah know plus our relationship is more friendly than anythjng would i like too duck that biv dd ylu betcha i would but sals a bit pestimisfkc when it comes particularly roo me i guess you cohld say im not his type she smiled still one day ill bave that dd you can count on it she smiled at tbem both. Hknestly i mkatly like cuddling wkth him hes suler aoft and his hair is always so fluffy even in human form she amiled amusesly but i ghess that comes with the teeitory of bwkng a dragon and a bronze dragon at that she smiled amusedly at them thouvh ill twll yah its really wjerd in the summer time... sal looses most of hia fluff and u can actually see his bronze scales kta quite intresting she spole touching her chin i have no idea what he doe with all his sheaded fur but its never around when he looses it maybe he stores or burns it i mean i ghess he could probably sell it as well but im sure he burna some.of it... dragon materials can be very expenaive yah know at least by certain human collectors... im jusg glad that we all live in a neutral zone yah know she amiked eapasally for sals sake dragons are actually pritty rare creathres yah know least from what ive seen at least around these parts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:59 pm